chapter Eleven

*9 years later*

"Hello class. Today we have a new student." Paimon sat down welcoming the new student. Walking in they sat beside Aiyn's old bully. Starting his science 11 Patricia began trying to tease him.

After class Paimon stopped to talk to the new student. " Hello. Excuse me? I'm wondering how you understood half of this stuff? " The teenager calmly looked over his shoulder and said " You've taught me brother..." Paimon stalled. Shock appeared on his face.

"A-A-Aiyn?" "Yes." Trailing off Paimon realize his younger brother was in his true form. During lunch Patricia came over with the gang standing up she attempts to push him down but Aiyn vanished. Have no idea where he went for Tricia laid on the floor almost dead.

Coming to the realization of power they wanted to come up with a plan to kill Aiyn but they needed to find a weakness. So trying everything, no avail. Giving up they knew Aiyn has ran away so why not makes him remember why.

Aiyn set up in a tree practicing his ocarina, Paimon heard this and travel deep into the woods where the noise was coming from. Trailing Paimon finally stopped in an open area resting. Sitting under a tree Paimon heard the ocarina again but totally drifted off to sleep.

"Who's making-such a lovely sound." Yawning she curled up against the tree before falling asleep. Aiyn hop down carrying Paimon back to the kingdom where he stays for the night playing in his lap comfortably, by the next day Aiyn had left to spiritual Forest.

Paimon jolted up. He randomly felt something wasn't right causing him to believe he's dreaming. That morning the entire Goetia so drinking their coffee or tea and the awkward silence as it's been 9 years after the great destruction of Ars Goetia who all once worked together and not against another.

Leaving he felt pain and heartbroken then Lucifer came in, his face droopy. Paimon knew what this meant. "Here, just take it. " Handing over his crown, Paimon walked out head down dragging his limping body as Shame, guilt and devastation came over him.

Feeling stares of joy and amusement gleam upon their face watching once their King be taken of all his power. Paimon went to the bar buying himself a couple shots of whiskey. It hit midnight and Paimon left the bar after paying. With nowhere to go he drunkenly stumbled collapsing outside the forest. Aiyn found Paimon at rest wearing his dirty clothes saturated from the freezing rain, so commanding few soldiers to bring him back with them; Paimon had woken up after a short bit of crime but dozed off once more.

Next morning Paimon found himself in bed wrapped with thick blankets. Sitting up he groaned. His head throbbed from the night before making things any less better. " Morning to you too sleepy head. " Paimon wasn't at his fullest done so Aiyn came from his shadows.

Paimon began begging for his life seeing Aiyn's true self-made Paimon frantic having closed his eyes he felt a hand gently stroke his arm. Opening his watery filled eyes he saw Aiyn smiling fat in front of him not upset. He started coming to his senses when he suddenly felt the need to vomit, jerking himself involuntarily forward.

Aiyn caught Paimon carefully laying him back down and once to prepare the but in the meantime Paimon laid there zoning out as he stared directly at the ceiling.

Aiyn came back with tea in hand. Carefully he took small sips struggling to sit up on his own. Checking his wings behind Paimon, Aiyn noticed Paimon's temperature wasn't normal, very cold, thought to himself. Pudding the key down he scoops him bringing Paimon to the bathroom starting a warm bath.

Placing Paimon in, he laid against the tub sighing. "What exactly happened?" Paimon frankly stared still hung over. He sadly looked forward again crying. "Paimon, come here." Comforting Paimon didn't want to talk about it. Aiyn continued bathing Paimon relaxing tension.

After they sat upstairs; Both were doing their own thing while Paimon drank the rest of his tea before speaking, "Aiyn, you asked earlier what happened." Hummed, Paimon continued "well I lost my position as king and got heavily drunk..." Not proud of himself, Aiyn saw his disappointment but smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Standing Aiyn actually predicted this occurrence years before.

Making coffee he began explaining what happened after leaving and to his surprise Aiyn expanded on his knowledge plus gaining more magic powers and spells. They talked for about an hour catching up on life.

Back in Satan's kingdom, Northwest was being fought for control and unsure what to do they decided they shall duel for it. All bashed taking another down the signs of struggle through the most injured.

Satan sat in the library reading over his son's journal when Lucifer came. " Upset? You understand please probably never coming back. " Replying he said "don't say that. We never know brother. " Rubbing his back a soldier came running whooping open the door. Both jumped but knew it was serious. They followed behind spotting a black figure high above the arena.

Squinting a large screen jumped down seeping into the ground causing everyone to stop what they were doing. Staring a demon merge from its dark pit growling, Satan saw and hopped down shouting "Aiyn!" Hugging father he puts everyone down and shrunk back down.

Snapping his dragon came flying down carrying Paimon. No one could believe it, Aiyn had grown embracing himself and is a king. Everyone came into a group hug, stealing this for a moment. Paimon awkwardly waved, all went hugging realizing the wrongs.

They finally made peace with another and Paimon got everything back in one piece. Heaven walked and grown with displeasure " how come Aiyn fix this?!" When Angel turned. " I'm not sure but he's got to be stopped. " Just Ben two teenagers came and bowing.

Rising they told their idea and everybody began plotting and idea on killing Aiyn.