chapter twelve

Gathered around the table trying to steam up something: each device a separate part of the plan, assessing each and every step needed to take down Aiyn before he becomes Almighty leaving helping to collapse and crumble to him.

Heaven had no idea on what nor how to defeat him; what also didn't help with that he wasn't located in any files making him unknown. Puzzled the angels went to go ask God for assistance but during this grew to understand which Aiyn wasn't even from their heaven.

"Hello my dear angels, how may I be of assistance to you?" Eyebrow raised, Michael came forward pleased to explain their idea. Talking to God-God explained " there's no actual way to defeat them, I'm afraid so. They were never a creation I made. " Eyes grew wide as God continued on with his speech, "be aware that there's barely time left before Aiyn's crowned King, Michael." Fed up Michael thanked God for his service (even if it wasn't any helpful) leaving to tell the others an idea if he thought of.

"So?" Good morning angel " anything useful? " "No" Michael told them what God told him. Look on their face when from excitement to oh no real quick. They began noticing that Aiyn isn't really all powerful so giving them a chance on attacking hell to reveal his true identity.

Needing to advise a backup plan insuring victory they needed to think outside the box and they knew exactly who to use. If all goes well they'll be having Aiyn surrender leaving Satan's kingdom vulnerable. They only have 5 days or else they're doomed.