chapter fourteen

On day two, Aiyn showed signs of paranoia. Planning on hiding it from father, Aiyn quickly stashes away some belongings before continuing his day as normal.

In science Aiyn zoned out towards the boards. Paimon came over tapping on his shoulder. Snapping out of it Aiyn gets back to work and Paimon goes to help a student. He couldn't help but think so attentively about the angels plan along with discovering that there's more than one heaven so after class, Aiyn was going to sneak into the library and do some research on these Gods to see if any information comes up.

Upon heading to the library the alarm went off. Halls turned red with everybody panicking. Aiyn turned to face the training arena while seeing soldiers gearing up meant this was serious in the sky angels came flying down attack demons.

Aiyn's hands curled into a fist. He knew what he needed to do, running into the locker bay he slipped into the locker. Meanwhile, Bael was defending and attacking angels with the entire Ars goetia trying to fend off their opponent. Just then God came down using holy orb. It attacked over half the group leaving barely any standing.

Paimon wanting to throw his attack ended before it even began. Being launched back Paimon was about to be crushed when Aiyn swooped in.

Creating dark beams, it fought angels off. Drawing his sword he shoved it directly into the ground leaving him to flip himself over. After a few more attacks the angels returned back to heaven.

"AIYN! You're supposed to be in the bunker!"

"Dad, let me explain! Angels are planning to attack on my crowning day and take me to custody!"

Sadan was stunned to speak. All he could say was "how did you know that?" Lowering his voice. Going somewhere private Aiyn pulled out both necklaces telling him everything about the angels plan and meeting two ancient gods with additional exclamation on why he heard the words equaling his power activation which also led to his true form being unchained.

Still way too alarmed Satan decides crowning Aiyn early given that the angels possibly have much more awaiting them all. But till then school sessions may continue as normal.

Forgetting his prior idea Aiyn heads off once he changes forms again. For the remaining few angels, though only had roughly 10 less than what they started with. Starting strongly with 15 (excluding God) leaving 5. They're tired of Aiyn destroying them and their plans. Just then a female came because of all this commotion.

The young Angel appeared lovely and very sexy. Coming forward she said "I could be of use. " Her lips are so unbearable and irresistible so definitely Aiyn Will fall to the surely. Opening the portal she walked through heaven everyone peering at her big, fat juicy ass on her way out.

In Aiyn's fighting class he had a small crush on another male who's a transfer student from Dark pure high As he needed to move elsewhere. Aiyn stood staring at him. Bael noticed, giving a smile he nudged " brother as a crush~" high pitched, he smirked. Aiyn turned "shut up" walking over to him: he went to greet the newcomer when suddenly this woman tripped landing back side up.

Aiyn ignored her and stepped over. Introducing himself the male introduced himself as well. Shivers was his name, Aiyn spoke nervously blushing. That day Bael got everyone into partners. The exact woman who tripped and fell earlier came up wanting to be partners. "No thank you. I've already found mine." Looking her up and down he gave her disgusted look.

Dream class they got to know each other and once it was over they set their goodbyes. Watching shivers leave Aiyn could hear his heart pounding. "You seem to like talking to him. Wink wink." She grew furious, why isn't he falling for me?!

Back at Paimon's palace Aiyn laid curled up. "Something on your mind? " Joining him Paimon saw Aiyn flushed. Giggling he said "somebody madly in love making brother horny." Aiyn felt his stomach feel with butterflies. Paimon knew now that this was serious.

"Aiyn. Are you in love?" Peering, Aiyn said yes. Both silenced and Paimon began questioning who this special person was. A knock came from his door. Checking he saw a package, reading the label "Aiyn, it's yours!"  Not quite understanding he opened the box to find a letter inside.

Dear prince Aiyn Morningstar,
I enjoyed talking to you and I really am wanting to know you more. Will you be my friend?

Outside shivers waved, Aiyn giggled at this jester. Paimon came waving him off, Paimon smiled connecting the dots. Shivers is happily found before turning into a bet and flying back home, Aiyn then went on with his evening.

Shivers went through his bedroom window turning into human form. Sitting he rolled to his desk turning his lamp on opening his journal and began writing.

May, Friday 13th
Today I met a new person, their name was Aiyn son of Satan. I began getting to know Aiyn and his personality I can't even describe plus his voice... Oh so soothing and sexy sounding. It makes me crave his taste, his body in mine, his poison in my veins. Is this what love feels like? I honestly didn't believe at first sight but laying my eyes on him made me have butterflies in my stomach which I couldn't stop fantasizing him and I fucking in the library is off limits room till we can't do more on getting caught by his dad will brothers.

"Shiver's dear, time for bed. " Closing his book he turned off the lights and went to bed. Neither could stop thinking about another and dreamt of each other that night.