chapter nine

Now these two relatively similar in a variety of ways. I shall list just a couple for you reader, both went to the forest and want to camp but resulting in fleeing, sleeping that night turned into a nightmare.

Liam's called and reporting of walking nightmare you seeing Prince Aiyn dead on the ground with blood overall. Proclaim states he was "actually awake" when this dream occurred, showing no proof towards the victims estate given during interrogation. Nothing adds up seeing Prince Aiyn dead then suddenly say that it's possibly him at an older age.

These made not a single connection as officers found his place to be trashed. Some theories that it actually wasn't a dream but his mind became corrupted with those horrifying visions appearing in a form of illusion.

Police came into contact with other relatives asking if Liam's been taking medication of any sort recently but they've all denied it. Checking with his doctors he's not had any supplements described to him.

At a dead end police began reciting everything up to this point. Having no clue they decided on talking to The King of Northwest himself seeing if he can give any insights on this particular thing.

They were walking through these pathways aware of King Paimon's whereabouts. Finding Paimon at the small flea market located on the border of Northwest.

"Why, Majesty. Maybe speak to you about recent occurrences? " King Paimon without acknowledgment. Repeating it again, Paimon snarled " I heard you the first time. Let me finish. " He was carefully reading Arabic labels to baby Aiyn(who's actually 1) who sat in the front smiling, happily as Paimon kissed his forehead.

Back at the palace, police were having Paimon see this discovery but Paimon saw as, "unknown. It's not from our breed at all. " Chatting a officer noticed Aiyn's illusions were rather the exact same. The officer wandered over not expecting to be smacked across the face.

Ever since Aiyn's magic review made many question his identity.

The second is a bit shorter but same as Liam's case he called police saying the exact thing but with now a spirit looking similar to Aiyn tho grown up.

When taken in for questioning; explaining everything he showed signs of fear and illness, revealing that he ended up drowning before waking up. He really couldn't remember anything after that seemingly like deep State tramps he was stuck in right as he stepped into spiritual woods.

No test could provide little to nothing evidence against others claims. This may police stop the case all together due to no available insights on these two victims which could be given. Neither understood why the second guy would freak out when Prince Aiyn's picture is shown.

He repeats these phrases "you'll die the moment you tell a soul what I do in these woods. " This was one of three spoken but Satan won't give permission on asking his son any questions. Playing the audio both denied ever hearing or saying anything of the sort.

Ars goetia showed up just in time as another Angel got loose. Running in Aiyn was met with the practice Angels before them, each greeted, " hello King Aiyn". All bow down. The Kings looked and said "what!".