Chapter Six

Continuation.....

While we both headed to the flie room I had to come up with some sort of excuse but knowing father he'll see through my lies. Need to really think on how to convince him-- "son, no matter what. Don't lie to me. Go do what you want BUT no going into the burning files room. " Damn it....wait.... "Just go" Satan nudged me handing over his keys.

Silently cheering I ran heading downstairs happily flying down those steps I got to the door. When about to unlock it a soldier came about the corner charging towards me. Done like deer in headlights, Aiyn yep out of it dodging his attack resulting in falling. Collapsing against the wall his side-minded on the hard ground sending pain signals.

Shifting focus the soldier attacked using the spears striking Aiyn's wing. Yelling out in pain the soldier ripped it out preparing once more, using his available wing covering his entire body wanting to feel from their attack but nothing happened. Still skeptical he lowered his wing realizing they'd turned to stone leaving Aiyn question if he been dreaming or something Aiyn isn't capable of comprehension.

Standing on his own accord Aiyn looked noticing darkness filled hallways once given life appeared dull; footsteps echoed off walls as moonlight shined in the blissful Pandemonium night creating lovely sparkles.

Arms behind his back. Aiyn gazed at the view below as it was on a cliff. As he gazed on he flatly placed his palm when clouds darkly shape shifted into a dragon.

Having no idea what to think: the dragon came through its window becoming a physical being lowering its head letting Aiyn approach without any threatening intentions. Gently petting Aiyn smiled. Backing away it laid flat on its stomach revealing a small ladder hanging down. Peering at it he willingly climbed up seated on the saddle.

It began glowing teal. The dragon absorbed the color showing true ownership, eyes widened by such an amazing sight even his clothes changed into writing clothes. An idea suddenly popped in Aiyn's head.

Aiyn snatched five cases from the pile of cold cases and met up with father who's probably awaiting him. So joining him he got stairs in amazement. Getting caught up his father saw the craziest right as Aiyn walked in spotting him calmly sat upon this dragon.

"Where on Hell's when did you get a dragon?! Quotation marks he explained on what happened and Satan sat listening. After spending a few hours they were heading home ready for the long night. Preparing to leave to say then jumped on saying "you go or no?" Aiyn smiled seemed father proud of receiving his pet.

They could say both were out cold for the night as everyone stayed wide awake chatting the Moonlight away. Storage brightly shined but slowly dulled into red.

Skies turned an eerie combinations of red well the moon swapped into black. Nobody knew of the darks Moon arise as thick black fog occurred surrounding the forest. Horrifying screams and cracks sounded from beyond deep inside those woods. Nothing left that night.

Next day everyone woke up to Red skies. The blood moon rose again making it an excellent time to recite reports.