chapter nineteen

It's been over a hundred days since my son's disappearance, guessing this was what Aiyn tried warning me of. I can't even remember saying "Don't play stressed and someone you've not seen true colors from' it doesn't even help that I even told him that. I feel horrible, now I know why Aiyn didn't have any friends.

Satan began punching the wall. "Cut it out Satan, there's no point in fighting on what came upon you..." Stupid angels, Satan got back to writing in his diary just like Aiyn used too.

I'm the reason he hid away. Satan wasted away to himself, it's like he can hear his son's voice talking to him. I'm going crazy! Aiyn's dead and all I hear is his voice in my head going his sweet sounding voice, I wish I could make this up to you my son, I wish I spent more time with you in one moment. I'm sorry....

"Come on Satan. You know what time it is demon." Satan knew, dragging his body they began whipping him. Satan laid there crying the knew he deserves this for not being a great father.

After an hour Satan was locked back in his cell. As for the Ars goetia, they were in separate cells each chained up like wild animals. "When are you going to get out of here?" Paimon whined for the billionth time. "Bael's answer hasn't changed Paimon." They only came down peasants at the foot of God. Each worked endlessly doing whatever said, angels laughed at them everyday for 100 days and it still hurts.

Everyday when by having been born apart by exhaustion, they just wanted a night to themselves. During their slumber light shines brightly over them. Smiling as each and every last one began to feel healed.

After 1 year Ars goetia began to feel only stronger than they've been before. They felt like Aiyn was with them encouraging them to not lose hope. Just then every one begins feeling sharp pain in their left hand representing a different sigil for each.

Satan woke up finding a sigil as well but unsure why or how it showed up. All they knew was this was about to get interesting.