Chapter Two

*6 years later*

Aiyn was sleeping soundly in his father's room when Satan called him. "Aiyn! Get your immature ass demon down here this fucking instant!" Satan stood in the kitchen making pancakes, Bael who sat at the table sipped his coffee behind Satan as he watched him flip pancakes. An hour passed and Aiyn still slept with Satan doing bacon, Satan had continuously shouted at seven year old Aiyn during that hour so Bael without saying any words went upstairs and kicked open the door.

Bael additionally jumped onto their bed. He'd ripped the covers off Aiyn startling him awake. Flinging himself back he groaned "Good morning, Bael-" His voice turned high as Bael dug two spider legs into his sides.

"Bael, stop torturing your younger brother." Sighing to himself, he couldn't help though smile. Lucifer patted Satan's shoulder making the prince of pride chuckle, "Well, commander Bael got your damn demonic spawn." Neither couldn't help but giggle as Bael awoke Aiyn by tormenting him.

As for both Bael and Aiyn, he made Aiyn drag his flimsy body from the warm comforts of his bed(which was Satan's bed). Dreading along these halls Aiyn forcefully walked into the kitchen groaning a morning greet then proceeds to see it about AND doesn't give Satan a hug. It's always required to do so. Satan whipped back blankly showing his fatherly need for affection. "Aiyn..." Aiyn felt a sudden slam.

"Father! Chill!" Giving him what he'd wanted. Stepping away Aiyn let Satan continue cooking when the chaotic Goetia brothers barged in yelling, screaming, shouting. Aiyn annoyed seen father grinding his teeth. Aiyn stood up facing the noisy creatures before taking an enormous deep breath releasing such a roar all zipped only sitting there while Satan swooped in nuzzling him.

Gremory walked in rather normally, calm, not causing destruction. Aiyn raced over to Gremory. Once that's done they sat down as breakfast was being dished out out. Everyone began eating and Aiyn only eaten half his plate asked Satan about horns and Halo's. Choking he said "Halo's?" Nodding, Satan put his fork down locking his fingers and sighing.

"Son... Demons only receive horns not halos, only disgusting beings receive those." Mentioning angelic things made his skin crawl.

"But Dad please listen! I'm saying that there's a small possibility which a demon has one." Expressing this made Satan furious. Shouting he becomes extremely aggressive to where Aiyn fought back.

"Why don't you just fucking realize that anything is possible!"

"Can't you fucking realize that we're not angels anymore! We're fucking tempted, mockers and demons!" Aiyn stood speechless, tears formed. Satan comprehended what he'd shouted while Aiyn ran off in pure anger and melancholy.

Satan wandered the hallways searching everywhere but no signs of Aiyn. Checking their bedroom Aiyn wasn't visible until Satan noticed a mist-like being having bright shining eyes staring at the wall unaware of another presence, foot of the bed sitting trying to show remorse for those hurtful words. Resting a hand comforting on his side, Aiyn glanced at his father before launching himself into his father's arms. Satan began rubbing his son's back.

Afterwards Satan felt two seemingly wings had grown. Aiyn, embarrassed was left with no other choice, he'd been needing to tell father such news but him being rather busy lately so Aiyn leaves father to be undisturbed.

Satan wanted to have Aiyn be checked and looked at for signs of horns growing in. Both headed out going to the doctor's office where father and son sat hearing beeping noises all around giving Aiyn goosebumps sending quivers down his spine. Snuggling close, a nurse came, she looked at her clipboard "Aiyn Morningstar?" Satan rose, carrying Aiyn and putting him on the patient table.

"So?" The nurse began "what are you in here for today?" Flipping through her binder Aiyn whimpered 'Stay away' hoping nobody heard. The nurse was asking Satan some questions when she suddenly touched Aiyn's back without warning making him jump launching her against the office wall. Aiyn processes to run out which he followed closely behind as his son flew higher and higher leaving thousands of feet between the ground and him.

Needing some way to safely catch him if something were to occur, thinking, he knows for a fact that one, if he creates even more panic Aiyn will surely catch on making him go into full blown downfall, and two, if downfall does occur it risks Aiyn's health on impact but catching him will be harder.

Satan relaxed and calmly started talking to Aiyn. "Son, listen carefully to me. You're thousands of feet in the air and I have to help you land safely and carefully because you rush this and you'll be badly injured." Aiyn focused on Satan's movements as well as his own. Gradually letting himself get closer to Satan's chest all while lowering himself.

Just as Aiyn had just about to do it, a group of teenage male demons flew into Aiyn making him begin falling. Satan went to dive after the group came back after Aiyn.

Aiyn was knocked unresponsive. With his son on the line he began by eliminating these males. As Aiyn continued falling a voice spoke 'unlock full power' then Aiyn grew full enormous black angelic wings alongside multiple rings filled with eyes and big horns plus multiple halos.

Outside Northwest, king Paimon sat comfortably out-front reading. Nothing could ruin nor disturb this lovely morning. Things were quiet until dust clouds appeared creating something amongst it, so once the majority of dust cleared Paimon wandered over curious but became troubled by such an upsetting and frightening sight.