The Best Night Ever

Holaaa Folkss...I am warning yaa all....This is the first book I am writing... So please forgive me if I did anything wrong... Sowwy...But I assure all of you this is gonna be an epic adventure...This chapter is dedicated to Muskaanriza, the person who encourages me to read this fanfic...Thanks Mannn...Also check out one of the books she is writing...https://www.wattpad.com/story/365898567-secret-saul-code 

____________________________________________________________

Percy POV :)

The scenery is so beautiful I think I might faint... 

Standing in front of my dream uni with my dearest Annabeth, I feel like I am on cloud nine (even though Zeus wouldn't allow me to go to any cloud.. because you know..)

Walking hand in hand with Wise Girl, I reached the common room wherein I saw a couple looking right at us, smiling.

It took my brain to load until I realized who it was.

Holy Seaweed...It was the famous one and only, Avery Kylie Grambs with her boyfriend Jameson Winchester Hawthorne.

I know them way before as once on a quest to get the three letters for admission to this New Rome University from Gods, they saw me, Annabeth and Grover in some sort of place in Texas more specifically in an aquarium. The sight they saw was mainly me staring into the waters asking for help from Dad.

I clearly remember how curious they were to see such a mysterious act, seriously like begging the water?!?! The confused Hawthornes approached us and inquired what the matter was in the most kindest manner. (btw Avery is not a Hawthorne yet. ;) AWW... Ave is BLUSHING JAMIE...STOP IT PERCY AND JAMIE STOP SMIRKING) 

Us having no shelter in that place, they invite us to their Hawthorne House which I tell you is majestic. We met the Hawthorne Brothers and immediately I knew I was in love with this family. That's the moment I realized I could depend on them whenever I go to Texas (Percy Jackson trusting someone!! *fans himself*)

In fact, some of us had something in common.

Grayson and Annabeth are the without blood relation twins. Both of them have grey eyes and are known for their intelligence. Me and Jameson have the sass in us that could explode the whole world. Xander reminds me of our friend Leo. Nash, Libby, Avery and Maxine will always be unique because they are. 

And don't forget our dearest Grover who is also unique with his goat legs and horn as he is a satyr. The best satyr. Me and Grover started talking about our quest. We have the best bromance ever after Jason ofc.

When I met Skye their mother she gave me the Hera Vibes. Not.Kidding. So I kept my distance between her trying not to bring the flashbacks.

Their Nana reminds me of my mother which makes me homesick. It has been days since I iris-messaged to home.

Later that day, we all had a sleepover party with pillow fights, movies, Nash's singing and don't forget Avery's Masterpiece - Chess. That was the best night ever.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked it... Also, comment on your favourite character from both the series...You guyss can suggest some ideas for the next chapterrss... Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)