The Triple Date

Holaaa Folkss...This chapter is dedicated to all the XANxMAX SHIPPERS...Thank You for checking this book...Here we have Xander's POV... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Alexander's POV :)

Today is the day. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Here I am, eating Percy's and Jamie's brains, like anything. I am more excited about giving the promise ring I brought for her.

Me, Percy and Jamie are gonna give the girls promise rings today during the date. The promise ring has three gemstones in their favourite colour. We boys have matching rings for ourselves too.

The date is going to be in a cute small cafe named Estrella Espresso. We are going to be there in 5 and set everything for the date. The table we booked was outside and it was decorated with garden roses, daisies and hydrangeas. The best combo. Literally

I love the way the waiters and staff there arranged these flowers in such a way that I bet the girls will be lovestruck by this sight. 

We boys are wearing a tux with our respective colours - Me wearing white, Jamie wearing green and Percy wearing Blue as usual. While the girls are wearing...well, I don't know. They said it was a surprise.

When the time was near, we boys went to the house in different cars. We decided to take our girls somewhere special to us to give them the promise rings. 

I am taking Max to a cute bookshop. While Percy is taking Annabeth to the beach nearby and Jamie taking Ave to the chess championship. 

As I can't drive yet, Nash will be our driver for the day. On reaching the house, I saw Nash talking with Max about something. Most he talks about being careful Blah Blah Blah. This is Nash being a great big brother to all of us. 

Walking towards them, I gaze at Max. She is wearing a white puff dress and black Converse. Approaching the car, I opened the door as a gentleman to which she commented cute. Nash added by saying, "I am the brother of the best gentlemen. What a great pleasure." which made me smile.

Once we neared our destination, I heard Max gasp. Not even waiting for me *ouch* she rushed inside, inhaling the smells of books. 

She looked into my eyes with a feeling I didn't recognize and said, "This reminds me of the time you bought me the book bouquet." "Well...That's why I chose this place." 

Leaning over to me, she smiled saying "I bet it is gonna be a fun day, love". Running off to her favourite book section, she left me with my thoughts running over my head.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...The next few chapters will be EVEN MORE interesting...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)