The Unexpected Sight

Holaaa Folkss...REMEMBER THE THROWING THE HAIRBRUSH SCENE IN THE PJO BOOKS...SO DRUM ROLL PLEASE...Here we have Rachel's POV... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Rachel's POV :)

Seeing Gray exiting the cab and walking in long strides towards me, felt like something I can't explain. I have never felt like this. I have never felt wanted by someone.

As he approached me with a dashing smile on his face, I tended to copy his movements so easily.

Gray said, "Rachel, it is been so long since we met." "Oh Come on Gray...It has just been weeks.".   "I know I know." 

After the welcome back party for Percy, I found myself constantly thinking about Gray in many ways. As soon as I reached home, I regretted not asking him for his number so that we could still stay in touch.

As if reading my thoughts, Gray asked, "Well... I have been wanting to ask for your number so we could stay in touch..." "That's exactly what I thought." "Really?!" "Yes, Gray."

Remember our interaction the day before, I stand outside Gray's hotel room knocking. He had called me this morning and asked me to come to his hotel room in 5 minutes. I had been waiting for him to open his door for the past two minutes. WHAT IS TAKING HIM SO LONG !!

Just as I was gonna give up trying, the door flew open revealing a shirtless Gray with water dropping on the floorboard making a small puddle. He might have been in the shower. 

I caught myself being in a stage wherein I froze because of the sight in front of me. Seizing this opportunity, Gray started smirking and pulled me into his room towards his king-size bed and closed the door.

He greeted me by saying, "Pleasure seeing you again Rachel." He sat beside me so close that our knees brushed each other. 

I tried so hard not to blush while Gray, not bothered by our knees, continued to tell me that today the Hawthorne Boys along with Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will are coming to Brooklyn.

"Wow. They never said anything to me." "Well...The plan was last minute. They informed me like today morning only." "Oh...Then thanks for telling me, Gray."

He commented smiling, "I like you calling me Gray...Keep it like that itself Ray." That nickname made me raise my eyebrows, "Ray?! Really?" "OH. Come on...I thought that was the best outta all the other options." 

"Gray I was just joking with you. You have to call me whatever you want." "Oh, I see. Then...what about calling you love." Hearing that, my cheeks started blushing while Gray was smirking.

Just as the moment started it ended with a knock over the door. Holding the doorknob open, I saw our friends gaping at the incident that just happened. Our close conversation with each other. Just like the day of the welcome-back party.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...This isn't one of my best works...But still...The next few chapters will be EVEN MORE interesting...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)