The Preplanned Reunion

Holaaa Folkss...This chapter is dedicated to aurvxls, the person who recommended both the series to me, ezurx_ and iamnimmy...Thank You Mann...Thanks for the suggestions in the previous chapter...Here we have Jameson's POV.... Hope yaa all enjoy!!

____________________________________________________________

Jameson's POV :)

Percy and Annabeth started pacing happily towards us. Both of us were delighted to see them again. 

In fact, we both purposefully applied there to meet them again.

Heiress, even being a billionaire wants to continue her studies. So, I was like why not I also join her.

Together we could run our future. (Percy was right about her not being a HAWTHORNE. Yet ;)

As soon as THE LEGENDARY PERCABETH stopped by our seats, Avery jumped onto Annabeth to hug her tightly. 

If Max was here at the moment, she would have been jealous of the sight at first by murmuring FOXING BEACH DONT STEAL MY BFF then would hug both of them with the girls laughing.

Speaking of Max, I heard Xander talking to Avery by phone today morning about how he was gonna ask her to a date in a bookstore nearby around Sunday evening. 

He also asked Avery and me to accompany them for a double date...I am astonished by the fact that it's my younger brother Xan who is inviting us...Time flew so fast!!

No wait! Not a double..why not make it a triple date I thought. Let's invite Percy and Annabeth too for more sparkle!!... I need to ask Ave about it before jumping into conclusions of my own.

Seeing Percy approaching me with a smile, we do the handshake we created on the first day at the Hawthorne House.

All of us started talking about the incidents that took place the other day.

While Avery talks about how mysterious the Hawthorne house is, Percy exclaims, "NAAAHHH...I WANNA VISIT THAT GIGANTIC HOUSE AGAIN."

Avery and I glanced at each other knowing this moment would happen and I told him, "Sure! Why not! Tomorrow we can pick you up from our vacation house in CA."

At this, Percy and Annabeth become overjoyed without knowing about what awaits them at that house of ours...

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked it...Comment on your favourite ship in these books other than Aveson and Percabeth...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)