The Successful Plan - Aveson Version

Holaaa Folkss...This chapter is dedicated to iamnimmy, the person making the most amazing book ever...Thank You for supporting me throughout, Mann...Here we have Jameson's POV.... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Jameson's POV :)

After Percy said yes to the triple date idea, we all had a sleepover just like the night we all met the first time.

Us boys - Alex, Percy and I were planning on giving our girls the best date they ever asked for. We all planned to ask them out the next morning in private OFC.

The next morning, when everyone wore up, the girls were wearing our shirts instead of their pyjamas. There is a saying that girls love their person's clothes more than their own. 

After breakfast, I noticed the boys pulling their girls over to their room definitely to ask their girls out. The plan was to ask them in such a way that they couldn't resist but say yes a million times.

I took this moment to sneak into Avery's room. I approached her by hugging her from behind around the waist, pecking her on the lips and telling her softly  "I missed you so much" into her ear which made her blush. (Confession: That was the moment I knew that I couldn't live without her as ALWAYS)

Holding her face in my hands so delicately, I tell her the following words...."Heiress, I know I asked you out to be my girlfriend but right now I am asking you again...Heiress, would you like to go on a triple date with our friend?"

Ave broke into a smile and replied, "Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes. A hundred times YESSSS with you."

Hearing this, I leaned in close just as she leaned in too. Just to tease her, I turned my head toward the right, so that she kissed my cheeks. This made her mad. She started hitting me hard while I was trying hard not to laugh.

But that didn't go well for so long. I said to her, "I am gonna repeat these lines told by you, Heiress once."

Taking a coin from the table nearby I said passionately, "Heads. You kiss me. Tails. I kiss you." After saying this I winked at her. Like really winked at her which made her freeze. I thought for a second it worked but she blasted out laughing. (XAN I TOLD YOU IT WOULDN'T WORK....WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY I WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME *puts on shade*...I AM GONNA GET YOU ALEXANDER BLACKWOOD HAWTHORNE)

And also you know, it ended very well. (PERCY YOU PLAN WORKED.... LOOK I AM BETTER IN THIS *puts on shades along with me while the girls are drooling over us as we stand near the beach*;)

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...This is the chapter for ALL THE AVERYxJAMESON FANS OVER THERE SOMEWHERE...Comment on how you think the date will be...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)