The Trip to Brooklyn

Holaaa Folkss...Sorry for the late update :( Here we have Grayson's POV...I am also going to add more characters from both series... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Grayson's POV :)

After meeting my sisters whom I am very fond of, I asked them if I could take them on a trip to Brooklyn to start over our siblingship as Gigi likes to say. Gigi's personality is just like Xan's which makes me miss him and others. (AWW...GRAY *wipes the tears*)

While Savanah didn't compel coming, Gigi agreed without a second thought. Sighing, Savanah decided to agree to the offer as she didn't want her sister to go alone with a person who claimed to be their sibling. OW! THAT HURTS :(

That night in my hotel, after booking the tickets for the next day, I slept peacefully with a certain redhead clinging to my thoughts. 

As we entered the flight, I greeted every single air hostess on the flight showing gratitude towards them. I booked three seats - me on the window side and the girls beside me in their respective seats. 

Honestly, I have this HUGE addition to window seats like anywhere any transport I use I love sitting in the window seat with the air flowing past my hair making it the way I like it to be. 

Reaching New York JFK Airport, Savannah and I grabbed our luggage while Gigi got us a cab.

While in the cab passing over a huge mansion, I saw a redhead watering her plants. Looking over to our side, she made eye contact with me. It was the person I was hoping to see again.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...It was a short chapter...I am so sorry for the cliffhanger (NAAH I AINT SORRY ;)...But I would leave you guys on a cliffhanger for some time...Wait for a few chapters then you will get the next part of this chapter...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)