The Mister Not My TYPE

Holaaa Folkss...This chapter is dedicated to all the readers...Thank You for checking this book...Here we have Nico's POV... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Nico's POV :)

Reaching the Hawthorne House with the help of the Gray Sisters, Will reached to ring the doorbell with me clinging onto him.

I heard a faint "I will get it" along with familiar footsteps walking towards the door. As the door opened I saw Percy wearing tropical swimwear with water dripping out. 

He greeted me by saying "Heyy Mister Not My Type". He kept on teasing me about it every.single.time. But I ain't complaining. 

I reply by saying, "Hello Water Boy". (SOWWY FOR COPYRIGHT LEO...YOU ARE NOT SOWWY AREN'T YOU...NOPEE :)

He seemed to be in some sorta confusion. As if concluding his mental debate about the situation, Percy asked me, "Naahhh dude...are you stalking me or something?" "Naahhh bro...did you forget we came here for your welcome back party." "Oops, it slipped outta my mind."

Will greeted him with a smile which made me feel happy on the inside. Will took me to the couch and narrated the whole story to Percy - about me summoning skeletons whenever I get nightmares in my PTSD sessions.

"OHHH DAMM!! That's so cool. But I am honestly worried about you.", Percy said just as Annabeth entered the common room along with the other Hawthornes.

Percy explained to them what happened to me. Will added after Percy finished narrating, "The only way Chiron told us to help him get better was a vacation. That's why we came this far to spend time with you guys."

Hearing the word vacation, the entire room lit up with joy. I had a feeling something very good was gonna happen.

This time, Jameson joined the convo saying, "We could join Gray. He too is on a vacation in Brooklyn with his sisters."

"WHAT...BROOKLYN...THAT IS WHERE RACHEL LIVES", Most of the half-bloods exclaimed. Looks like everyone saw their interaction with each other the last time. Then it's decided something is going on there. 

As everyone was talking about the Gray and Rachel situation, I felt a little sleepy. To inform others I said, "It is my time to take a nap. BRB ." And that's a nice way to black out. Let's just hope no skeletons pop out of the ground anytime while I am asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...The next few chapters will be interesting...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)