Welcome Back Party

Holaaa Folkss...This chapter is dedicated to softgale the person who made the amazing fanfic The Secret Admirer and hopefully, you guyss will check it out too...Thank You for the comments, Mann...Here we have Percy's POV.... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Percy's POV :)

Avery and Jameson reached our dorm room at almost 6 a.m. It just took early for me...

While waiting across the parking, I noticed a cherry-red Maserati just like the one Apollo rides. ( I REMEMBER VERY WELL ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF THALIA CALLING APOLLO HOT...THAILIA WOULD KILL ME IF SHE KNEW I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS! DON'T SNITCH ON ME PLEASE...JUST KIDDING I KNOW YOU GUYSS WOULDN'T :)

Spinning the keys about his hands, Jameson climbed into my dream car...This made me freeze. Annabeth started giggling and told them that this was my dream car.

Hearing this, Jameson smiled gave me the keys and told me to drive. Hearing this, I caught Jamie off guard by giving him a big hug and climbed into the driver's seat.

Overjoyed by seeing my future Maserati (SORRY JAMIE I AM GONNA STEAL THIS CAR NO OFFENSE... OHH OFFENCE TAKEN :/ ), I totally forgot I don't know the way to their House. 

Smiling nervously, I glanced at them saying that I didn't know the directions which made them all laugh uncontrollably. Jameson climbed onto the passenger seat and guided me to the Hawthorne House.

Reaching the house, I got a feeling that something good was gonna happen. Looking over to Jamie, we secretly made a decision. Smirking knowing that would happen, we went over to our girlfriends and opened the door for them, gentlemen-type.

They started blabbering about how both of us boys have the same energy in treating them. Hearing our plan being successful, Jamie and I started smiling at each other.

On entering the house, we saw Grover and our friends from camp parting in the house. In fact, it was a welcome party with a dance floor, games, riddles and whatnot!!

We went over to Jamie and Avery thanking them for this reunion. They replied together, "OUR PLEASURE".

We went over to our friends from Argos II - Jason with Piper, Leo with Cal, Frank with Hazel, Coach Hedge with Mellie and Little Chuck Hedge, Grover with Juniper, Nico with Will and finally Thalia standing with Reyna talking.

Then we went over to our friends from Hawthorne - Nash with Libby and Xander dancing with Max in the cutest way ever. I noticed Gray talking to our red-haired friend Rachel...Such an adorable sight...

Gray and I talked for a bit about our lives. I can clearly see how much of Annabeth I can see in him. He was leaving to see his sisters the twins - Gigi and Savannah tonight.

Annabeth pulled me over to dance and we started dancing the way we danced the night before Annabeth got kidnapped by some awful monster. ( ME BEING THE HERO OFC SAVED HER AS ALWAYS AND WILL BE SAVING HER FOREVER...AWW ANNABETH IS BLUSHING ) We also have the same dress colour as that day. I am wearing a deep navy blue suit and Annabeth is wearing a sparkly deep blue dress I always adore.

In my peripheral version, I see Jameson pulling over Avery and asking her something in her ears. Being delighted she kissed him on the cheek and went dancing again. Jamie is wearing a green suit while Avery is wearing a shiny green dress I bet Jameson adores. 

I pulled Annabeth towards the Photo Section there and we took a couple of pictures which I knew I would use for her birthday which is coming up soon...We even took pictures with Jameson and Avery along with everyone else. 

Me Annabeth and Grover took a couple of kiddish pics of all of us live. This reminds me of about the time we were turned into kids by the goddess. I mentioned it to them and we all started laughing. 

As Grover goes to Juniper to dance with her, I see Jameson coming towards me...He asked Annabeth if he could take me aside for something. Annabeth agreed and walked over to Avery who was waiting for her. 

Jameson asked me, "Well...Percy, do you agree to go on a triple date for Xan and Max on July 13 evening?"

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...This is the longest chapter I have ever written...Comment on how the next chapters might be ...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)