The Stay-In Plan

Holaaa Folkss...Thank You for checking this book...Here we have Maxine's POV... Hope yaa all enjoy it!!

____________________________________________________________

Maxine's POV :)

After reaching Gray's Hotel, we all came you realize there wasn't enough space for all of us. That's how we all got invited to Rachel's Mansion.

Upon reaching the palace-looking place, we all got out and were awestruck. WOW. This is looking just like the Hawthorne House. But, I bet this house here doesn't have any of those escape rooms as the Hawthornes' have.

Rachel being our guide, guides us through the guest room. Each couple each room. Even tho Gray and Rachel aren't together or let's say not yet *cough. cough*, they agree upon sharing the room in the corner. 

Me and Xander got the room between PERCABETH's and AVESON's rooms. Hold on Hold on Hold on. I saw something. I saw the boys looking at each other as if planning something.

 I also noticed before the Beach Day, while hanging out with Avery and Annabeth...they were stealing glances at me as if they knew something I didn't. Knowing it isn't my place to question, I ignore it.

Walking toward the bed, I jump on it with my face in the sheets. WHAT A TIRING DAY. Huh...it is so cold in here.

Hearing familiar steps approaching me, I felt the bed sunk in one end. Turning to face my boy, I saw him with a book bouquet and a dashing smile which melted me all of a sudden.

"What's the occasion, my boy." "Well...This is the day I ask you to come for a date with me...And I don't take no for an answer. Um-uh unless you want to though." He said the end part while scratching his head like he always does when he is nervous.

"MOTHER FOXING WHAT. OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. GOD FINALLY." Hearing me exclaim, Alex hugged me from behind comforting me from the freezing coldness of the ACs here.

"Hmm, Xan" "Yeah?" "Can you please stay like this for the rest of the night because I am foxing cold...". Laughing softly, he shifted towards me and pecking my forehead softly whispered, "Good Night Max."

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all loved it...THAT WAS SO SHORT T-T...The next few chapters will be EVEN MORE interesting...Stay tuned...

𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾 𝙰𝚗:)