CHAPTER 13-NATALIE

He wasn't gonna let this go this easily. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the long fight and argument-again.

" Listen Mr.Wild. You've got a whole-" I started but he simply smiled...yes freaking smiled at me!

" Ms.Carson, after everything Lea just told you, about this being dangerous, you really think I am going to let you do anything alone? When it is dangerous. Throw that thing out of your mind. And where as my office is concerned, I simply didn't become the CEO for no reason. If I can't manage this side project then CEO isn't for me, but you know what? I was born to be a CEO. So hold your horses. Whatever this is, we will work on this together, we're done doing things alone." he said and started the car again.

Something was different about Mr.Wild's attitude. Whereas his stubbornness was the exact same , something was different about him that I couldn't put together. Rest of the car ride was silent but there was a change in the atmosphere and I just couldn't figure out what but it was there and that came from within him. We soon reached home and entered together, Melissa was there and she just froze when she saw us both entering together and looked between him and Me and as if there was some kind of inside joke going between him and her, she just smile just like that and went away and I went to Mary, to see if she was doing alright and once again promised her that I will bring her son back to her.

Mr Wild knocked on the door and I looked up to him ,his eyes once again held something different and I just couldn't figure it out what exactly.

I asked him "what is it '' , and he, as if coming out of some kind of haze, shook his head and told me to pack my bag as we are leaving tomorrow and I should make arrangements for Mary .

I thought that Mr. Wild would be taking his private jet like any other millionaire but we travel in business class. It was my first time travelling in a plane and that got me all panicked. I don't know if I showed any signs of my panic but Mr. Wild knew somehow and he held my hand. He just held my hand and held it on for the rest of the flight and he didn't let it go.He didn't utter a word regarding it neither did I. Something was different and I liked it. Him being considerate for me, something no one had ever done for me in my entire life and it felt good.

We didn't speak anything to each other aside from the professional conversation regarding identification cards and paper works, Police stations and all. We sat in silence and yet it was more comforting than any kind of peace. For once it didn't scare me.

It took us two whole days to find which station Luke Wild worked at . Initially we couldn't find a trace but we got a whiff from an elementary hockey team, it was the weirdest place to know information from but for some reason everyone in that team knew who Luke Wild was. Now all that was left was the confrontation between the two brothers. Mr Wild was anxious. I could feel it, it's not always you finally get to meet your long lost brother after almost a decade. The circumstances don't add up well either.

We entered the Station and I could feel Mr. Wild's eye running around to catch a glimpse of his Brother but he was too poker faced. He is anxious for the reunion.

" Lemme do it" I say to him and go on a desk to ask about Luke Wild.

" Yo Wild! Someone's looking for you. Someone Carson" The man on the desk said on the phone and then asked us to wait. It was as if Mr. Wild knew a door would open and he stepped out, he turned in that direction. Luke Wild stepped out with a frown, calling to the desk

" What about Carson? Did she give any name?" he asked, Nathan was out of his sight as the desk person pointed at me and Luke raised one of his brows , as if asking who i am.

" I am Natalie Carson...Mary's sister" I said him and as if knocking my name his eyes came into realisation, much more than realisation, as to why exactly I was here