Chapter 13- Mated

Alpha Jace Roe - POV

The silver had weakened my wolf and I was glad of it. I would be lying if I wasn't excited. The danger attached to finishing the mate bond with faith was lingering at the back of my mind. But when she begged me to mate her, eyes soft, voice laced with urgency, I was done for. I called for the other she wolves to leave us. I flipped her on her back and I hovered over her. She pulled down my jeans in a surprising tug and followed with my boxers. The heat was strong on her. My tiny mate was being tortured by the fire inside her and it was all for me. I wouldn't hurt her, I wouldn't allow my wolf to go crazy. I would be gentle as much as it goes against my nature. I would make love to her.

I sprang out as she pulled my underwear down and she gasped loudly. I laughed.

"It's okay tiny mate."

"Jace I want you so bad but I'm scared, the fear is so small against the hormones but..."

I patted her head and kissed her forehead.

"I know, but I will be gentle."

"But you can't be gentle."

She had been warned. But I would fight it, the feral side.

"I can fight it. The moon goddess is moving our bond forward but I can decide how that goes."

Tiny mate laughed.

"What is it."

"This is bizarre, I didn't know you a few days ago and now suddenly we are soulmates from a princess wolf woman in the sky and we have to have passionate sex to prove it."

I never thought much of how ridiculous this may seem to a human. To us wolves it was what we lived for. It was an honour to complete these steps.

I kissed her quickly, hoping to calm her mind. She reached up and tangled her fingers in my hair. I felt up her smooth legs until I felt my boxer shorts from last night. I pulled them down gently and placed my hand between her legs. She screamed out, the relief from my touch obvious. I started off with gentle circles and then I made my movements more targeted, following her screams for direction. I felt her little hand capture me and move gently up and down me. I tensed. It felt somewhere far out of this world. Whatever I had experienced before this was laughable. This was a feeling I would chase for the rest of my life.

"I'm ready, please."

The begging was setting me on fire. I knew she needed the release. Her body had been fighting her since last night. She was probably on the verge of pain by now.

I hovered over her, she looked down anxiously.

"It will all fit together sweetie."

She hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"I hope so Jacie."

The nickname melted me. My wolf however was vile in my ear. Asking me to pound her and flip her over, spank her and show her who is boss. I chimed him out and slowly entered her. She felt like heaven and I felt a deep rooted sense of closure and relief when I felt her completely. This was contentment. This was what made good alpha's great. She was everything.

She was grabbing onto my back and her nails had started to run down it. Go on little mate use your tiny human claws on me. I moved slowly and focused on her flushed face and freckled cheeks. Her auburn hair all over the pillow and her sweet scent coating me as we completed the mating bond.

I gently left her and she moaned. I flipped her over and laid her down on the bed. Deeper, sweeter and a perfect view. Her moans began to quiet and I called her name.

"Faith?"

"I feel so tired Jace."

"You're okay, just a little while longer."

I had to wait until the bond was completed and I could feel my wolf had mingled with her also. We were nearly there.

I spooned her whilst whispering gently into her ear. I could feel her body slipping, she would be tired from the bond growing and the last twenty four hours of heat. She was sure to be sleepy from the satisfaction and her body getting what it needs. I kept whispering, keeping her with me.

"Come on baby, stay with me"

"Shhh baby I know you're tired."

"That's it baby."

Soon, just as she was drifting off, my wolf rejoiced and I could feel her deeper emotionally. I had part of her. I could feel her tiredness and her satisfaction. I wondered with her being human could she feel the same effects of the bond. We were interlocked. Mated. We were one. I laid back and moved her sleeping body onto my chest. That was the best feeling in the world. I would do that every hour of every day happily. My tiny mate will have to build up her strength because that was only one small taste of what we could do together.

I fell asleep weightless, emotionally and physically connected to my luna, my queen, the one I will build kingdoms with.