ZERO

Hi, Ro here. 

This is my first story, although you won't be the first eyes to read it. "Lejos de Eris" was already published in Spanish in December 2023, and to celebrate reaching 200k reads, I thought it might not be a bad idea for this story to reach the non-Spanish-speaking community. Maybe it's crazy, or too ambitious of me to think that you'll read it now that it's in English. For me, the only thing that has mattered above all else is that people could read it, enjoy it, and share it with me. If you're one of those people, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey.

As you can imagine, English is not my native language. Although I speak it fluently, I don't consider myself capable of producing a translation that matches the literary quality I would like to offer you (or at least what I aimed to convey in Spanish). Thanks to AI and many hours of revision, I believe the final result is not too bad. I just hope you can forgive any errors you may find.

As the story progresses, you will find some songs. For me, they are the soundtrack of this story. Each one holds meaning. Each one will speak to you with the voice of the characters. You are free to listen to them or not, but I've provided the same links as in the Spanish version in case you want to immerse yourself in the experience.

When the chapter is accompanied by a song, I will place an icon like these 🎶 at the beginning, and the link to the video at the end. You can listen to it while you read, or you can read the chapter first and then listen to the song (personally, I prefer the second option).

And...I think that's all. Once again, thank you, and I apologize if there are any errors. I promise I've tried to make it as good as I could. 

Let's head to Eris.

**

Twitter:@Rolaklak