The TikTok and the gift

Demitra's pov

It's been a couple of days since I've know the girls now. They've been nice to me and I appreciate it a lot. Today was a chill day. I didn't have anything today which was nice. I needed a break or else I would probably have a mental breakdown. So KK suggested for me to hang out with everyone today. I didn't mind since I was now friends with everyone.

"Just take the video. Please?" KK whines trying to fix her hair and pleads me to do this stupid TikTok video for her. "Won't you get in trouble" I ask pulling out my phone and going on TikTok.

"No. They literally asked me to do this" she digs into her bag and grabs her mini mic. "Fine. You ready?" She nods her head and I start recording.

"Hey guys. Back with KK Arnold and I'm going to go interview some people because I got some questions for some people" I shake my head trying not to laugh. "We'll start with Ice" she walks over to Ice who's sitting on one of the couches, trying to drink her water in peace.

"I have a question" KK ask sitting down next to her. "Finish my sentence...Betty's all white" she then shoves the mini microphone in Ice's face. Ice finishes the sentence for her. "Okay next" I decided to sit down on the couch so I wouldn't get tired while KK thinks of something else.

"Why did you decide to take my slides?" She then ask. I aim the camera to the shoes, to the people who are going to be watching this. "Because I had two slides and now I'm shoeless" KK points to her feet and I direct the camera also to her feet.

Free feet pics.

Your welcome.

"So I wanna know, why did you just decide to take my slides when Ashlynn and everybody else has the same slides, but you wanna take mine?" She then shoves the mini microphone back into her Ice's face and waits.

"Um, well that's kind of top secret cause I had to..." KK cuts her off by standing and looking into the camera. "Anyways, next. So boo" she walks to Ashlynn and sits next to her. I stay where I'm at since she didn't move far and I can still record and have a good angle.

"Ashlynn" she gets close to her making people laugh in the room including me. "Girly pop. What's so good about country?" Weird question. "It's just...just the best" Ashlynn answers making KK and Ice laugh their ass off. I personally hate country.

She then goes to Inẽs and sits on the armchair of the chair she's sitting in. Paige came up to me and sits next to me to see what was going on. I've been secretly crushing on this girl since she bought me those Legos. But don't tell anyone that. Thanks.

"So what's your favourite FIFA?" Poor Inẽs didn't even get the chance to answer. KK just starts laughing. Sometimes I feel like she's on drugs for how much laughing she does in a day. But her laugh does something to me. It like cures me.

After she calmed down, she asked the question again. "What's your favourite FIFA game?" That's when Paige started laughing next to me. "What? What kind of question-FIFA is the game" I join in on the laughter.

"No like do you play multiplayer? Like online? Do you play by yourself against the AI..." KK turns around and stares at Paige making them both laugh again. Inẽs didn't even answer the question. KK said 'next' and got up to go to the next person.

KK comes up the camera and talks. "This is why I can't-" she gets distracted by Paige. I don't know what she did but KK is now saying "Paige. Let's go" she walks over to Paige and lifts her up so that she's standing next to each other.

Paige looks at how short KK is and laughs. "You're so short" I laugh even though I shouldn't be. I'm as tall as KK. Maybe a little shorter. But I'm taller than Nika so boom. "Bro" KK looks down at Paige's feet. She had her shoes on. "She has her boosters on. What am I supposed to do?" She ask me.