Drew taking over the live

Demitra's pov

Drew, Ice, Paige and I are hanging out at Paige's house. Drew is playing Fortnite while Ice is on live and Paige and I are just chilling in the back on her bed. "My tummy hurts" Ice complains. I look over and see Drew looking at her weirdly.

"Why" Drew ask going back to his game. "I ate too much food" Ice responds. I also ate too much food. The food was too good. Drew wanted fish and chips so he didn't even eat much. I stand up from the post next to Paige making her whine.

"I'll be back" she nods and I go to sit next to Ice to see what's going on. "Do you want to play?" Drew ask handing me the remote. "No, I'm okay" he nods and hands the remote to Ice. I scoot forward a little so that I can read some comments.

"Drew, they want you to get sturdy" I read a comment and Drew comes and grabs the phone and reads some comments. "Don't make edits of me" I laugh at Drew. "Wait. I gotta get sturdy for the chat" Drew said taking the phone and going to the corner and doing his dance.

Once he comes back, he hops on Fortnite again. "Alright guys. After this game imma tell you to join when I join" Drew is basically shouting and Ice and I look at each other. "Damn he's loud" I whisper to Ice and she nods.

"Flip the camera so that they can see me play" Drew yells making me flinch a little. "No one wants to see you play" Ice calmly tells him. "Hey. Y'all wanna watch me play Fortnite?" Drew ask looking to the camera and reading some comments.

"They said yes! Flip it" Drew said grabbing the camera but Ice took it from him and set it back down. "Drew...this boy man" Ice says making me laugh a little. I laid back down with Paige on the bed.

She has her arms around me as she scrolls through TikTok and I just watch. I watch Drew grab his headset and put it on. "Let me cook. Let me cook!" he shouts making Ice look back at us and make some eyes.

"Everybody ready up" Drew says looking into the camera. Drew starts his game and is literally shouting. "Oh KK" Drew says making me look up to see KK on camera now, joining the live. "Drew!" KK says. "I'm cooking them"

"Paige. Kamorea is here" Ice says and I nudge Paige so she can stop her video for a second. "She joined?" P ask looking up a little even though she couldn't really since since she's sitting right behind Ice." Yeah" Ice answered her.

"Alright now this my op right here!" Drew yells once again and I can see KK doing the side eye to the camera and Ice trying to calm him down. "Drew. Please keep it down. My ears" Ice says but gets cut off by Drew yelling again.

"We're going to have to end the live because I can't hear" Ice says grabbing her phone but Drew stops her. "No, don't end it" Drew told her. "Okay well then you need to be quiet"

Ice starts talking to KK trying to ignore Drew's loudness. I grab my phone and go on TikTok. The first video that popped up was an edit of Paige and I. "Wait. That's a nice one" Paige says behind me and wrapping her arms tighter around me.

I like the video the scroll to see another edit. There was like 10 edits in a row of either Paige, me or the both of us. "I liked one video last night now it won't go away" I complain. "Nika told me you had edits saved of me" I turn red. "She's lying"

Drew has still been yelling and I could tell that Paige was getting irritated. "Usually it's the other way around" Ice says to KK on the live and I could see KK freeze and give her the stank eye. "Drew" Paige says but he doesn't listen. "Drew" she says it again.

Drew ignores her and grabs Ice's phone and shows the viewers what he's doing. "Drew Thomas" oop. Full government name. "Ice, tap on his shoulder for me real quick" Paige says sitting up with me in her arms.

Drew sets the phone back down. "Tap tap from Paige Bueckers" Ice taps Drew's shoulder. "Come here" Paige mentions for him to come here. Drew sets his controller down and makes his way to us.

He leans on the bed and listens to what Paige has to tell him. "Tone it down please. 10 levels" Paige warns him. Drew nods and goes back to his game. KK and Ice just laughing in the back. "Alright. We gotta tone it down guys" Drew whispers, sitting back in his chair.

"WE?!" Ice says dumbfounded. We all started laughing and KK soon had to leave. "Drew. Bed time" Lauren, Paige's younger sister" says walking into the room "Five more minutes. I'm cooking them" Drew says.

Lauren sighs and comes and joins Paige and I on the bed. "Can you braid my hair?" Lauren quietly ask seeing that Ice was on live. "Yeah sure" I sit up some more and turn around because Lauren doesn't really like going on live.

I sit criss cross applesauce on the bed, with my back facing the live. Lauren sits in front of me and I grab a brush and starts brushing her hair gently. Paige sat behind me with her back against mine and watched the game.

"My friends like what you do with my hair" Lauren compliments me. "Thank you" I ask her what she wanted and she just said two dutch braids. I got started on that, Drew yelling like always, Ice trying to shut him up and threatening to end the live and Paige just watching and hitting Drew playfully once in a while trying to shut him up.

After braiding her hair, she thanks me and says 'I love you' before walking out to go to bed. "Drew. Bedtime" Bob said coming in and crossing his arms. "I'm almost done" Drew says and immidiatly dies.

Drew sighs and puts his stuff away and says goodnight to us before leaving with his dad. Ice finally ended the live and we all just sat there. "Do you guys want to go on a late night drive?" Ice ask us. "Sure" Paige answers for the both of us.

"Let's go pick up Azzi on the way" she says. Paige looks at me asking if it was okay and I just nod. Ice stands up and texts Azzi and we walk out the room and to the car.

Ice was driving and Paige sat next to her and I sat in the back. She starts driving to Azzi's house which was far. When we got here, Paige sat in the back with me and Azzi sat in the front.

Paige laid down on the seat and I laid on top of her, shutting my eyes. Yes, this position was illegal but it didn't matter. I was comfortable and with my girlfriend. "So a little birdie told me that you and Zade are now dating" Ice says taking a right making me squish up to P.

She pulls me closer to her if that's even possible. "Yeah. He asked me after the games" I could tell that Azzi was smiling while saying that. "I'm happy for you" P  says looking at her with a soft smile. "Me too" I add. 

We drive around for a while before Ice drops us home. "I'll see you tomorrow" Paige kisses me and I get up so that she can also get up. "Maybe. I have to make a YouTube video with my sisters and I have an interview and a small photoshoot" she frowns.

"Okay well just me know" I nod and kiss her again. We heard Ice gagging making us stop. "Bye" she dabs Ice up before dancing up to her house and getting in. I moved to the front and Ice drove me home. 

"Text me when you get home" I tell Ice. "I will. Goodnight" I give her a side hug and get out of the car and get inside my house. 

Once I opened the door, dad came running to me with Paige's jersey still on. "What's her number?" he ask with his phone in his hands. "Whose?" I ask taking my shoes off. He sighs and turns around, showing me the name at the back then turning back around. 

"Why do you need her number?" I question him. "I need to congratulate her and the team and I ask how she did that one move" ever since I've been dating Paige, he's been more into the sport. Well, the whole family.

"I also need to ask if that one foul was actually a foul because I thought-" I cut him off. "I'll give it to you" he thanks me and I tell him his number. "But she might be dead asleep right now" he waves me off and walks away.

This guy.

I go up to my room and get ready for bed. I take a quick shower, do my skincare routine. While I was doing that, I notice a hickey on my neck. "When the fuck did this happen?" I ask myself while touching it.

Then it dawned on me. She did it in the fucking car.

Fuck you Paige Bueckers.

Fuck. You.