Milano, Italy

Demitra's pov

I've decided to go to Milan to work because it would be good to have that extra money. I'll be gone for a week and I'll be missing one of their games maybe two since there will be one the day I come back but I'll try to make it to that one.

I'm currently packing my suitcase for the trip while talking on FaceTime with Paige, Nika (with some of the team) and Kk (with Ice). "You never sunscreen right?" Paige ask writing down some of her notes.

"Yes even though I won't be really needing it" I show her the bottle then shove it in my suitcase. "Paige stop being such a mom" Nika tells her. "Shut up Mühl" she says. "So you're only gone for a week?" Paige ask for the tenth time. "Yes. I promise"

"So what swim suit are you going to bring?" Nika ask grabbing some snacks from the table. "Those are mine!" KK grits her teeth and glares at her through the camera. "I'll be right back" we watch her leave the farm then get in frame where Nika was at and snatched the snacks from her.

"Hey! Those are mine" they start arguing for a while and I just listen to them and finish with my bag. "What time is your flight?" Paige ask trying to speak over the arguing. "I'm dipping. See you when you get back" Ice said then got off of FaceTime of KK's phone.

"2 am" she sighs and checks her watch. "It's only 7...can I come over?" I happily nod my head and she tells me that she's on her way. "Yo what about me?" Nika said disappointed. "You can come too baby girl" I wink at her and she gets up and yells at Paige to wait.

I hang up on them and clean my room a little. I see their car pull up and watch them walk to the door. Nika was being all hyper and shaking Paige around clearly telling her something funny or important and Paige is just...there.

I hear chatter downstairs and thought that they would just come up to my room but nope. I went downstairs to see my parents and them chatting up in the kitchen, mom making the girls try her new recipe, and dad just there laughing at them.

"Mom, don't make them eat it" I whine walking into the kitchen seeing her shove food in Nika's mouth. "Mia didn't like it but everyone else did" dad informs them. "It wasn't even that bad. Actually, send me that recipe. Mom would love it" Nika said making my mom smile wide.

Mom drags Nika to her recipe area and talks to her about it. "Είναι καλή. Κρατήστε την για όσο μπορείτε" (She's a good one. Keep her for as long as you can) dad says making mom look back and nod and Paige looking at us confused.

"Ellie! Where's my lip liner?" we hear Sunday shout from upstairs. "I don't know! Look and open your eyes!" Ellie, who's in the living room, shouts back at her. "Can you take Romeo out?" mom ask after finishing her long ass lecture with Nika.

"But I'm with friends..." she gives me this look but I simply nod. "Fine. Who wants to go to the park?" I ask loud enough so that my sisters can hear and that Romeo knows.

We make our way to the door and we put our shoes on. Romeo comes in with his leash in his mouth. I take it and attach it to his collar and open the door. "Can I?" Nika ask grabbing the leash without even me answering.

"I guess" I mumble. Nika loves walking Romeo. She came here one time just to walk him and nothing else. "No, Ellie" Sunday says backing away from our younger sister since she's holding a bug in her hand and putting it in her face.

"Look. Isn't it cute?" Ellie ask examining it. "Ellie stop" I shake my head and watch them walk ahead. "You still didn't answer my bathing suit question" Nika says from the other side of Paige. "Girl let me be in the middle. I need to talk to my wife" Nika tries to come into the middle but Paige just simply moves her.

"No, she's my girlfriend" I roll my eyes and I just move to the middle. "Better?" she both nod and we walk in silence for a bit. "I'm bringing the red and black one then there's some there that I might have to wear"

"Nah P. When the cover or whatever comes out, you have to see her in the red bathing suit cuz she looks hot as hell in that" I blush and look away. "Don't worry. I'll make you see them anyways, just to torture you"

We soon reach the park and we hang out for a bit until we got cold so we went back home. "Let's watch a movie" Nika suggested, dragging us all up to my room and jumping on my bed making herself comfortable.

"Move your ass" I push her to the end of the bed so that Paige and I have some room. I grab the remote then lay down next to Nika and pull Paige down with me. "So what are we watching?" I ask scrolling through Netflix.

"Let's watch Anyone but you" so that's what we did. "I want popcorn" Nika stands up and goes downstairs to the kitchen. Now it's Paige and I.

"I'm going to miss you, you know?" I tell her and cuddle into her. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer to her. "I know and I will too" she kisses my head then my lips. "You have to keep me updated on" I warn her.

"Only if you keep me update" we do a deal and I lay my head on her shoulder and shut my eyes. About five minutes later, Nika walks in and I feel her sit down on my bed again and pressing play.

"Damn P. Are you that good with your fingers that you made her pass out" I shot my eyes open and turn around to glare at my best friend. "Can you not?" she shrugs and I purposely touch her leg with my cold feet.

"No ew" she kicks me and moves her leg over. We continue to watch the movie and I fell asleep during it but when I woke up, my suitcase was shut with a letter on top of it. I reach over to it and read it.

Mia,

I hope you enjoy your little trip (without me - Nika) and that you have fun just like I will be doing (trying at least - Nika). Not. I got you something for the trip to spice up your outfits a little and I hope you like it but you can't open it until you get to Milan. I was going to give it to you later tonight but you fell asleep. Also, Nika was right about the red bathing suit (I always am - Nika).

Anyways, enjoy your little work vacation. I'll see you when you get back.

Love,

P and N

I smile and put the paper in my desk for safe keeping. Now I'm invested in what she got me. I take a quick shower so that I don't have to do it tomorrow. I then got to bed and die.