Interview and shoot around

Demitra's pov

Today was a pretty chill day once again. My family came back and as soon as they did, Ellie dragged me to the mall that morning. I got few things. I even got Paige something. I didn't mean too but when I saw them I just needed to get them.

"Are you ready for your interview?" Marisa ask stepping in the room where I'm getting my makeup done. "Yeah I guess" I have to do this interview, for Marie Claire, which I don't mind. I prepared myself for some questions about Paige and I. Marisa told me to expect them.

"You ready?" The producer pops his head in the room. "Yeah" I thank my makeup artist and follow him out to a room with red balloons and a chair so that I can sit on.

He instructs me to sit on the chair and I do that. He then attaches a mic to my outfit then walks behind the camera. "Can you do a test for me?" He ask fixing the camera and all that. "Test" I spoke. He gives me a thumbs up and we start.

"Hi Marie Claire. It's Demitra Kalogeras and today I'm going to be playing Pop Quiz" they told me for the questions, I had to pop a balloon. So I popped the first one and read the question.

"Who is the most famous person in your phone? Can you face time them?" I think for a bit. I have a lot of famous people in my phone but I'm thinking of who's going to be the best.

"Um I'll say Ayesha Curry. I'll face time her for you guys" I pull out my phone and go to Ayesha's contact info and FaceTime her. Ayesha is my god mother or something like that.

I wait patiently for her to answer. On the second ring, she answers the phone. "Hey baby. What's up?" She ask. "I'm doing this interview and they wanted me to FaceTime someone famous" she laughs.

"Do you want to say hi?" I ask her. She nods her head and I show my phone to the camera. "Hi guys" she says a few words then we hang up. I pop another balloon and read the question. "Last song you got stuck in your head? Sing it"

I think.

"I can't sing it on camera" that made everyone in the room laugh. "Wait! I got one" I clear my throat and start singing. "I know my life can get so crazy but as long as you're right here. None of the gossip, nothing can stop us. I wanna love you with no fears"

That was the first song I heard with Paige. That day when we went to Walmart. That song was playing. "Next" I pop the next balloon and read the question. "Most recent fashion splurge"

"I can't say or else it will ruin the surprise" I tell them and throw the paper on the floor. "Does it have to do with Paige?" The camera guy ask. "Maybe" I pop another balloon.

"Words your friends would describe you" I sigh. "Well Nika would probably say 'funny' or 'annoying'. Paige will say 'beautiful' or something like that. The others probably 'loyal'? I don't know but my sisters will definitely say 'annoying'"

"Do you have any secret talents? Does being annoying count?" They laugh but I was being dead ass. "What should a woman do once in her life?" I throw the paper away and think. "Spend daddy's money"

"Go to late night snack? Um probably Pringle's but they have to be sour onion or else I don't want it and blue Gatorade" I pop the next balloon. "What's one message you'd give your younger self? Probably just don't die, you only live once so do what you want and go to therapy"

"Okay last one" I pop the last balloon and read the question. "Are you and Paige Bueckers dating? I don't know you tell me" I wink at the camera.

"Thank you so much Marie Claire for letting me play this game. I really enjoyed it and don't forget to tune in on the UCONN game this Tuesday against IOWA"