Stress

Leave comments!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

- m

Demitra's pov

"Kailia just set the camera up already and stop dancing" I slap her telling her stop dancing. She's been dancing all day and it's annoying. "Can you relax?" Sunday says setting the camera up.

"When was the last time you had sex cuz damn. Calm down a little" Ellie says standing next to me and bragging two big bowls. "Shut up. I'm stressed okay?" she raises an eyebrow at me. "Why?"

I sigh and face her and place my hands on her shoulder. "Listen little girl. When you're dating a basketball player, have interviews, fashion shows, photo shoots, you guys to deal with and school on top of that...trust me if you were me, you'd be stressed too" I pat her head and turn back around.

"I have school too" she mumbles and I roll my eyes. "Yeah like grade 10 school" she huffs and Sunday comes to my side and starts the video.

"Hey guys" Sundays says with a smile. "Today, we're going to be doing the water dunk challenge. Let's get into the video" Ellie claps her hands and looks around. "Who's going first?"

"Let me explain because Ellie can't explain for life" Sunday says pushing Ellie aside a little. "So we're going to ask each other questions and if you get the answer wrong then you get dunked" I nod and smile.

"Wait. We should get towels" I suggest. "Yeah we should" I look at my sisters to see who's going to get it but they weren't moving. "Fine. I'll get them" I make my way upstairs to the closet and grab a towel.

On my way back down, I get a text from Paige.

Paigey 💗

I'm going to the grocery store with Azzi and Zade

Ok

I just thought you should know

Ok

Here we go with the 'ok'
What's wrong?
Do you need me to come over???

I sit on the stairs and sigh. I set the towels down next to me and think of what to say. "Mia! What's taking so long?" Sunday shouts from the kitchen. "I need to go the bathroom!" I shout back at her.

Paigey 💗

I'm just stress with work and all of that

Awww
I'm sorry babe
Is there anything I can do?

Can you come over after your done?

Yeah I can do that

Thank you

No problemo

I have to go now
Shooting a YouTube video

Okay have fun
Love you

Love you mwah

Mwah

I set my phone down and look up to see my sisters standing there in front of me looking like the Siamese cats. "Eveything okay?" Sunday ask looking worried. "Yeah" she slowly nods her head. "We can do this video another day if you'd like" Ellie offers but I shake my head.