Bad day

(Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe lmao)

Demitra's pov

Who knew people could be so mean. I never really got hate about myself but now since I'm more in the public eye especially with Paige, people are starting to make more comments and I'm not having it.

I sigh and lay my head on the table. I'm at the girls school, trying to do my own homework while they practice but it's hard. The comments just keep coming so I eventually turned my notifications off.

Whenever my notifications are off, I still get messages from a couple of them which is Nika, my parents and sisters then Paige.

I sigh and grab my notebook and start writing my notes down. It was a little struggle since I forgot my glasses at home and I don't feel like driving back to my house to get them.

The whole glasses thing frustrated me a little. And it didn't help when Dylan showed up and sat next to me. "Go away" I mumble and continue writing my notes.

"I wanted to tell you that there's a party tonight and I want you to come" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why do you want me to come?" He shrugs and grabs one of my pens. "I miss you and I'm sorry" I roll my eyes. "I'll see you tonight" no he won't.

He walks away with my pen and I sigh. Students were walking by, looking at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I grab all my stuff and go to the girls locker room. It will be quiet in there since they have practice.

"Yeah I'll be right back" Nika opens the door and jumps when she seems me in there setting my stuff on the floor. "What are you doing here?" She walks to her locker and grabs her water bottle. "Studying"

She comes and sits next to me and looks at me. "What's wrong?" I shake my head telling her that I don't want to talk about it. "Is it about the comments?" I stay silent answering her question.

"I'm sorry Mia about all of this. I know it's not the first time but it pains me to see you like this" I shrug and write some of my notes down. She watches me for a second before I get frustrated and throw my pen down.

"Stupid notes!" I rip my paper and throw it away. "Where's your glasses Mia?" She looks in my bag and couldn't find them. "And did you take your pills?" She ask shaking my bottles in front of my face.

I shake my head and she sighs. She hands me my pills then her water bottle and forces me to take them. After taking them, she goes to her locker and grabs a pair of glasses. "Here use these" I thank her and put them on. Much better.

"Nika!" Geno shouts from the gym. "I have to go but I'm right outside if you need me" she kisses my head and runs out. About 15 minutes later, I hear Paige's voice coming my way. "Geno! I'm going to the bathroom!"

The doors then open and see Paige immediately coming to my side and sitting down next to me. "You okay?" I set my pen down. "Yeah why?"

"Nika said you were being off today. What's up?"
I shrug and pick up my pen again and start writing again. "It's nothing. I'm fine"

"You're fucking lying for no reason. When you're upset don't lie to me please. You can talk to me about it not matter what it is even if it's about me. Especially if it's about me. I'm here for you Demitra and my goal is to make you happy and keep you there" she says. She actually sounds sad.

"Even is someone else gets you down it's my job to bring you back up so please let me help you" I sigh. "Paige. I'm fine" she shakes her head and laughs a little. "No I know you're not. I know what 'I'm fine' means"