Lebron vs Curry

Paige's pov

"Isn't this cute?" Demi ask grabbing a top from the rack and placing it in front of her body. "Yeah but isn't it like a little too revealing?" I look down at her. "I'll try it on" I groan at her.

This is the fifth store I've been in and I'm bored. I invited her to go shopping with Azzi and I since we needed something for our fancy supper we're having with the team.

"It won't take long" she says quickly getting into a change room. "Oh my god P. Look!" Azzi lifts up a pair of sunglasses. "That's awesome" she puts on the red pair and looks in the mirror. "I'm so getting these"

"What do you think?" I turn around to see Demi in the top. "It's tight" she looks down at it. "Damn girl. You have nice boobs. P, you're lucky" I roll my eyes.

"Do you not like it?" She ask looking in the mirror at herself. "I mean-" I get cut off by Azzi. "I love it!" Azzi pushes me out of the way and takes a mirror selfie with her.

"I mean if you really like it then get it. I don't really care" I say watching her in the mirror. "But you don't like it. It's fine. I'll get another one" she goes back in but I stop her. "No you can get it. It doesn't bother me" she looks at me for a split second then goes back in her change room.

"Simp" Azzi whispers to me. "Let's go" I take Demi's top and she looks at me weirdly. "I'm paying" she thanks me and we walk over to the cash register.

"You guys found everything okay?" The girl ask scanning the top. We all nod. "I'll pay for that too Azzi" I take the glasses and put it on the counter. "Thanks"

"That'll be $24.85" I take my card out and scan it. "Thank you" both girls say to me. "You're welcome now give me the bag" I take the bag since I'm now holding everything.

We walk around the mall for a bit. We go to a shoe store since I wanted to and I think I suffered enough so I deserve a reward. We look around for a bit until I found some nice dunks.

"You like those don't you?" Azzi says looking at them. "Yeah. I'm going to get them" I grab my size and walk over to Demi who's talking to someone. A guy.

"You ready?" I ask her. "Yeah. I want you to meet Theo" I think that's the guy they want to set Sunday with. "Hi. It's nice to meet you" we shake hands. "Same"

"Paige look at these" I get dragged away by Azzi. "These a fire" I say as she shows me these nice ass basketball shoes. "Babe, can I see your shoes for a second?" Demi ask from behind me. "Yeah" I hand her the box without looking.

"I totally want these"

Demitra's pov

"I'll like to buy these" I set the box on the counter and watch him scan it. "She seems nice" Theo says adding his employee discount. "She is" he hums and presses some buttons. "That'll be $180" I nod and take my card out.

I pay for the chose and thank him. "She better be treating you right or else she'll have to deal with me" I laugh a little but nod. "So Theo. What are you doing let's say...Friday night?"

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Nothing why?" I smirk a little. "I don't like that face Demitra" I shrug. "We should hang out. Haven't seen you in a while and I miss you" he gives me a thumbs up.

"Cool. I text you the details" we say our goodbyes and I make my way back to the girls who are still looking at some basketball shoes. "You guys ready to go?" I ask scaring the crap out of both of them.

"Yeah I just have to pay-" she turns around and seems me holding the box with a receipt. "What did you do?" She raises an eyebrow. "Nothing. Just paid" she sighs. "But you can't be paying for things. Not today at least" I shrug it off and walk out the store.