Back home

Demitra's pov

Today is the last day I'm here and I have this stupid lie detector test interview thing which I am NOT excited for. I'm finally leaving tomorrow after two weeks of hotness, crying (just a little), stress, some arguing and again...some crying.

The hotness was because it was hot and it's one reason why I was crying and stressing. The arguments were between Paige and I. Low key don't remember what we were arguing about. Too tired to care and remember. And that led me to crying.

Anyways. Let's move on.

I hear a knock at my door. It's not Marisa becuase she left to do something so I slowly make my way and open it. "Demitra Kalogeras?" the young women ask, reading my name off a tablet. "Yeah"

"Your manager, Marisa, planed this lie detector test for you today as like an interview" of course she did. "Oh yeah come in" I open the door for her and her crew. "My name is Sasha by the way" we shake hands.

"So what? I just have to get hooked up on these wires and you ask questions and I answer?" she nods ang gets her men's to set the things up. "Can I get you some water or anything?" I ask getting myself some water. "Oh no. I'm okay"

I watch them set their things up then they made me sit in a chair and hooked me up. "Are you nervous" Sasha ask getting the camera ready and all of that. "Nope. I'm not nervous" I am. Just a little because I'm not trying to get exposed.

"Alright. Let's start" she starts the camera and I smile. "Is your name Demitra Kalogeras" is she serious? No my name is Albert Einstein. "Yes it is" she nods and continues. "I should have went to the bathroom" I mumble making some people laugh.

"Are you 17 years old?" I shake my head and answers the question right. "I'm 19" (in this story thx and Paige is like 20, 21 idk) I tell her. "What was the last promise you made that you ended up breaking?" I bit my lip and look down a little.

"Um it's when I told Paige that I'd be back in a week" I watch the guy look at the test and he gives us a thumbs up telling us that I'm not lying. "Before you started dating Paige, have you ever been in love?" I shake my head. "No"

"Is Paige your first love?" I groan and tilt my head up hoping this will end soon and that she won't ask anymore embarrassing questions. "Yes" I mumble. "Do you think you're a better basketball player than Paige?"

"No but I did beat her in a shooting game" I smile happily remembering that day. "Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of other people?" I laugh a little. "Yes and I know some of you guys have a video of it"

"Who's the most annoying sibling?" easy. "Ellie" I know she's going to get mad when I get back. "Have you ever failed a class before?" let's not talk about it. "Yes. Art class in grade 9. I was so shit at art" I pause and cover my mouth.

"Can I swear?" Sasha shakes her head. "Shit, I'm sorry" Sasha gives me this looking making me realized I just said shit again. "Fuck" I cover my mouth once again. "I'm going to stop talking" Sasha nods and goes to the other question.

"Who's the funniest friend you have?" again. Easy. "KK obviously" she laughs a little. "Last question. Have you ever been cheated on?' what does she mean by that? "Um no? I mean not that I know of" she slowly nods.

They asked me few more questions before they wrapped it up. "Alright. That's a wrap" I thank them and they take the wires off of me. "Thank you for your time" I walk them out and shut the door. I'm so tired.

I'm leaving at 2 am and I haven't even packed yet so I've decided to do that. I open my suitcase, drop it on the floor, and start packing. "Demitra! They got something for you" Marisa walks in with a big ass bag with goodies inside.