There's three of you?!

Demitra's pov

After a long morning of taking pictures and an interview, I can finally relax. "Mia! Paige is calling you!" Ellie shouts from my room. I've been doing my hair so I set my things down and rush out my room and grab my phone.

"Hey" she says as I answer the call. I go back to the bathroom and prop my phone up against the wall. "Hi. How was practice?" I ask putting in some products in my hair. She didn't answer so I look down to see her looking at me all amazed.

"Paige" she shakes her head and focuses again. "Sorry. It was tiring but how did you know we had practice?" I look at her with the 'are you serious' look. "Nika" she mumbles.

"So what are you doing?" she ask putting her phone up and grabbing some papers which have their plays on it. "My hair then I don't know" she hums and my sister opens the door and sits on the little chair we have inside.

"Who's that? You have a twin?" Paige ask looking up from her papers. "Paige! Where's my shoes!" I can hear Nika shout from the other side. "In your room!" she shouts back. "Anyways. Who's that?"

Ellie gets up from the couch and stands next to me. "Hi. I'm Ellie" Paige looks shocked. "Are y'all twins?" before I could say anything, Sunday walks in with her iPad in her hand scrolling through a clothing website.

"Fuck. There's three of them" she mumbles. "Who's this?" Sunday ask putting her iPad down. "Holy shit! There's three of them?!" KK says and Nika comes into with her shoes in her hands. "Guys, these are my sisters. Sunday and Eliana"

"That's crazy. Who will I ever chose?" KK says examining my sisters. "Ellie has a boyfriend" Nika told KK who groaned. "I know who I'll chose" Paige mumbled but I heard her. "So why are you calling?"

"Well I was about to ask if you wanted to hang out with me and the team. We're going to the movies then probably hang out at the park or something" I put my hair products away. "I'll have to see"

"The movie is later at night if that helps" I smile and look at my sisters who are making eyes at me. "Please? I really want you there and I need my gift"

I roll my eyes. "You already have it" she looks at me confused. "You always had it. You're just blind" she immediately gets up making her phone fall. Nika then grabs the phone and smiles.

"I gave it to her I swear. She just doesn't pay attention" Nika sighs looking at Paige running around her room. "Well let me know when you find it. I have to go now. Bye" I hang up the phone and sigh.

"That girl literally likes you" Sunday said making me sigh. "I also might like her"

I then get a text from Paige.

Paigey 💗

I still can't find it 😭

Look harder

I will just for you 
I'll come get you at 7

Sounds good

Bye Demitra

Bye Paigey

Paige's pov

"You so like her" Nika teases me as I try to look for the gift. "Shut up and help me look" I glare at her and throw a pillow at her. "I'm not helping you"