Happy birthday uncle G

Paige's pov

"We should do that rock paper scissors food challenge thing" KK suggests for the tenth time today. Ice, Demitra, KK and I are walking around in a store trying to find these specials snacks that Nika wouldn't stop talking about.

I asked her why she couldn't get them herself, but she said that she wanted to hang out with Hana and that I'm fully capable to do it myself.

"I think you and Paige should do it" Demitra says walking behind me. I reach my hand out from behind me so that she can take it which she does. "You know, that could have been me" KK whispers to Demi but we all heard it.

"Alright there buddy" I pull Demi closer to me. "If you shut up and stop harassing my beautiful girlfriend then we can play that stupid game of yours" I tell my best friend. She nods and drags Ice away looking for the snacks.

Demitra and I walk in silence behind the duo. She's been quiet recently. "What's up?" I ask swinging our arms together making her laugh a little. "It's nothing" she says after calming down on her laughter.

"Demitra. We've ben over this" she sighs but nods her head. "I have to leave" I stop in my tracks making her stop too. "Where are you going?" she shrugs and pulls me towards the girls who finally found the snacks.

"It doesn't matter now because I don't if I'll be going" she lets go of my hand and goes over to Ice to see what this famous snack is. I walk over and look at the snacks. "Let's take a photo" Demitra and Ice pulls out her phones and takes some photos of KK and I.

 "Let's take a photo" Demitra and Ice pulls out her phones and takes some photos of KK and I

I watch the girls post the photos on their Instagram

I watch the girls post the photos on their Instagram. "You guys want anything else?" I ask grabbing the snacks. "No, I think we're good" we walk the self checkout and I scan the items. I pull out my card but Demi already tapped hers.

"You're welcome" I thank her and I take the bag and we walk out the store. We go to Ice's car and get in. "So...challenge?"

Demitra's pov

We got some Chick fil a so that the girls could do this stupid challenge. KK and Paige got their stuff set up and Ice and I just watch them from the table. I reach over to grab Paige's phone, which were right by the food, and I go to grab it but she quickly snatches the food away thinking I was reaching for the food.