Chapter 23:

"I won't ask again... I can do this all day..." Aidan said, standing above Sato.

"Your boss betrayed me, for some snot-nosed kid, I was supposed to be working alongside him. Not only did he trade me in for you, but you also had Luka killed."

"I didn't have anyone killed, I just noticed he was the traitor of the group and had been reporting us to the government officials. I simply brought it to the boss's attention. But you, you have a lot of dirt on your name. Kidnapping students, sexual assault, physical assault. Your life is ruined, I am sure the cops would love to take you in."

"You wouldn't dare, you would be thrown under the bus too."

"Do you really think someone like me would get caught? I am anti-social from America, with a huge future ahead of me. Who technically should be in college but had to re-enroll into high school. Do you think they will believe you? They will most likely contact my school's from America, see all of my recommendation letters, and see nothing but good reports," Aidan continued, "besides. What proof would you have?"

Sato growled and Aidan only smirked as he went to grab his phone, but then he felt the barrel of a gun pressed to the back of his head.

"Any sudden movements and you will die here, first," the voice said. It was someone who knew who must have been waiting for the right time. Aidan mentally cursed, he got too ahead of himself. That was a rookie move on my end.

You aren't the only one capable of killing AJ," Sato said, and Aidan turned his head slightly to see the guy. Aidan knew this guy was serious, and glanced back at Sato.

"Set the phone down, and don't make any movements." The guy behind him ordered, Aidan did as he was told. He held his hands up after dropping his phone to the floor. Sato grabbed the knife and kicked the phone out of reach.

"You have a hard fucking head, brat," Sato growled.

"Thanks, my gramps always told me I was hard-headed," Aidan said. Aidan really didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Sato swung the knife and ended up cutting his cheek. Aidan turned his head, to try and lessen the damage before shooting a glare at Sato.

"Shut up."

"Do you want me to shoot him?" The guy asked.

"No, Taka, he is too much of a valuable asset, plus when we are done using him, I am gonna have my fun torturing him. Maybe make his boss watch, and his little friends."

The guy nodded and forced Aidan down to sit in a chair, before tying him there so he couldn't move. Aidan didn't plan this far ahead, and this is why he wished he had more time to get to know the client, now he was stuck in this rut.

* * *

Daiichi couldn't find any help, even though Aidan told him not to. He was worried and looked back at the school, he contemplated going back, but he didn't want to piss Aidan off even more. He was conflicted since he had never through something like this before. He leaned against the tree before trying to think of some type of solution to help Aidan out without getting in the way.

That's when he felt something bulky in his back pocket. He reached and realized he had his phone, and he had Thomas's phone number. He quickly pressed the call button, and held the phone to his ear, it only took a few rings for Thomas to answer.

"Daiichi, what's up? I forgot I gave you my number, to reach me."

"He is in trouble, Aidan, I think he needs help," Daiichi said to Thomas. Thomas fell quiet for only a few seconds.

"What do you mean he is in trouble? AJ isn't the type to get into trouble."

"Yeah, well he saved me from Mr. Sato. Sato had me tied up and tried to use me as bait, but Aidan didn't take it, and managed to fight them off and set me free. I wanted to stay but he made me leave. I am worried."

"Stay where you are, send me your location," Thomas said.

"Alright," Daiichi sent his location to Thomas after hanging up. He stayed put, pacing back and forth chewing on his nail nervously. After a few minutes, Thomas found him. When Thomas arrived, Daiichi explained everything in great detail. Thomas sent a quick message out to Ian, and the boss before patting Daiichi's shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, nothing will happen to Aidan. He has been in worse situations than this. I will make sure he is okay."

Daiichi nodded his head, a bit relieved but nerves still filled him.