𝟏; 𝐌𝐎𝐌?

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

   𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌, 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀, 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of her pocket as she got closer to the door. after a long night shift it was finally time for her to close up.

  "you always hurt... the one you love" she hummed as she stopped right in front of the door.

bang !

     zara paused — a chill running down her spine, no one was here but her, she was the only one working the night shift.

     "fuck this" she breathed, shoving the key through the lock and unlocking the door. if there was someone in there, she wasn't about to wait around and find out.

     she was smarter than than that

     and that was why she had to die

      she yanked the door open, throwing the work keys on the ground behind her as she ran. the street was empty, silent, and cold. the type of scenery you'd see in a horror movie.

    she kept running until she reached an ally, leaning her back up against one of the walls. she put a hand over her mouth, she didn't know why she was so scared, she didn't even know if someone was actually in the shop.

     it could've just been a book that fell off the shelf, giving she did work in a bookstore. she'd been working there ever since she was twenty two. it was the only job available for her since most of the people in this town didn't hire a lot of black people.

      stupid, huh?

     she shook her head, cursing herself for being so paranoid. no one was actually following her

      right?

     no... no they couldn't have been

      she blinked, gathering up the courage the finally step out from behind the ally. though she wish she hadn't. if she could, she would back in time, would've done it all differently.

      she opened her mouth to scream as she was now face to face to with a man. he had brown hair, ocean blue eyes, but that wasn't what caught her attention.

     What caught her attention was the long knife in his hand just as he reached up as ran the knife across her throat.

      Zara Rodger's was dead

       A knife to her throat

      For no reason at all

    𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 stairs of her home. she had been trying to sleep when she crying from downstairs. she followed the sound until she reached the living room. there her dad was, on the couch, crying with his phone in his lap.

      "are you okay?" jaylen voiced, making her presence known. her dad snapped his head up, quickly wiping away his tears, he didn't want her to see him cry.

"yes sweetheart... go back to bed" Her dad spoke

"where's mom?" Jaylen questioned, "she back form work yet?"

Her dad put his head down, staring at the ground as he fidgeted with his fingers, "s- she didn't make it back baby"

He didn't know how to find the right words to tell her that her mom, his wife, had passed. He didn't know how he was going to move on.

"What do you mean?" Jaylen's breathe wavered, she could tell something was wrong. Her dad wasn't acting normal, his body language screamed something was wrong.

"I got a call..." the man paused and jaylen nodded, not wanting to rush him. "from the police"

Jaylens heart dropped, tears welling up in her eyes as she waited for her dad to continue.

"She's dead"

There was a loud silence before her dad rushed forward, capturing the girl in his embrace as she began crying.

That was May 5th 2019

Five years ago

The day she found out her mom had died, the day her life had changed forever.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - I kinda hate this... but let me know what you would like to see and let me know if there are any spelling errors.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?