𝟗; 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 at a house party the girl watched with a clenched jaw as jaylen began dancing with some girl. she contemplated storming over there pouring a drink on them — but she didn't.

she knew jaylen was only doing this to get her mind off of her dad and everything else that's happened this past week. that's technically why all of them were here.

kamorea clutched the drink in her hand before storming over as jaylen and the girl began to lean in. "fuck is you doing?" her voice serious and demanding.

      Jaylen grumbled, turning away from the girl in front of her to face kamorea. "mind your business, please"

  Kamorea rolled her eyes, "stop fucking playing with me right now — you know this shit not good for you"

       The girl who was infront of jaylen turned and walked off, not wanting to be in the mix of whatever these girls had going on.

     Kamorea snatched jaylen up by her wrist, pulling the girl with her as she began to walk up the stairs.

     "Let me go, bitch"  jaylen gritted

     Anybody in the world knew kamorea didn't like to be called a bitch, hell anyone didn't like to be called a bitch, it was flat out disrespectful.

    Kamorea opened a random door, throwing jaylen inside before walking in after. she slammed the door shut and turned to jaylen.

     "look I understand your upset" kamorea gritted as she gripped jaylen's throat, putting her up against the wall, "but you need to calm down, this ain't the wall you handle shir"

     "get the fuck off me" jaylen pushed at the tallers chest. kamorea grabbed at the girls wrist, forcing them behind her back, pressing her body hard up against hers.

jaylen's breath hitched — they were chin to chin. the rodgers girl closed her eyes and she turned her head to the side, trying to create more space between them, only for the girl in front of her to move her face closer.

"you dropped the attitude?" kamorea gritted to which she got no response, which only made her angrier. "answer me" jaylen whimpered before nodding her head.

For kamorea that wasn't enough, the brunette clicked her tounge, moving her thigh in between jaylen's tight. "I'm sorry I can't hear you"

jaylen could hear the smirk in the taller girl's voice, she wanted nothing more than to roll her eyes, but restrained. "fuck... yes — I'm sorry"

kamorea released her grip on the girls wrist before backing away, giving jaylen room to leave if she wanted.

however — she didn't, she stood there, breathing heavily up against the wall. thought she would never say it out loud, she missed the feeling of kamorea's thigh between her legs.

she clenched her legs together, an action that didn't go unnoticed by kamorea. the brunette tilted her head as she walked closer to jaylen once more.

it was silent, the only sound being the sound of the temperature changing from hot to cold. some downstairs must've changed the temperature. that was when jaylen realized she was still at a party.

kamorea grabbed jaylen's waist, yanking her closer to her.

the two girls leaned in before their lips connect, both melting into each others embrace. jaylen wrapped her arms around kamorea's neck.

their lips moved in sync, fitting like two puzzle pieces — they were made for each other.

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, the man from the interrogation room words kept replaying in her head.

"something bad's going to happen"

"you won't see it coming"

paige stormed into the interaction room, ready to use every insult in the dictionary. she kicked the chair over not even bothering to sit down.

she reached over the table, slapping the man across the face. "fuck you, I hope your inmates punish you!"

the man's head jerked from the slap before he regained his neck's balance. "listen I know you hate me"

"but you have to understand this wasn't my fault."

paige scoffed at the audacity this man had,

"something had's going to happen, you won't see it coming."

"hey" azzi's raspy voice filled her ears, she had accidentally woke the girl up from moving so much.

Azzi had rushed over to her house when paige called her crying, it was no doubt that her dad's death had taken a toll on her.

Paige smiled "did I wake you?"

Azzi shook her head, not wanting to make the blonde feel guilty. "No..."

Paige rolled her eyes as she scooted closer to the girl — she knew she was lying. she laid her head on her chest to which azzi welcomed.

she felt azzi place a soft kiss n her forehead before she drifted off to sleep. paige always found it funny how easy it was to fall asleep when azzi held her but always struggled when she was alone.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - short chapter but they kissed tried to make yall happy before i make yall sad, let me know if u like this or not. What would you like to see?

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?