𝟑; 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌
𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄

       𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, not even knowing why she chose to come back after the occurring events. she knew coach geno would give her shit when he saw her cause' she had missed practice.

      though she had a good reason, she didn't feel like discussing it. still trying to figure out how someone managed to text her through her mom's contact without even having her phone.

    did someone hack her mom's phone?

   was that even possible?

"so she's back.." a teasing voice called out from beside her locked. though she couldn't see their face, giving the locker was blocking it, she knew exactly who it was, and oh was she dreading closing the locker.

"hey dayvon" jaylen responds, groggily, as she closed her locked door, coming face to face with old friend who held a shit eating grin.

it's been three years since dayvon had confessed to jaylen that he had a crush on her. this had made the girl extremely confused, giving that she had was a stud and had told the boy many times that she was lesbian.

the day she kindly rejected him — he began acting weird. she remembered him yanking her back by her arm and yelling in her face. The girl had pushed him to get him out of her face, nott necessarily hard, just with enough force to knock him back onto the floor.

jaylen and dayvon laid side by side on the boy's bed in silence. dayvon seemed as if he was holding something back but jaylen didn't want to rush him so she waited patiently, until she heard him speak in a quiet voice....

"can I tell you something?"

"of course, we're best friend fries... you can tell me anything" jaylen playfully elbowed the boy but he didn't laugh which made jaylen squint her eyes.

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝;  𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara