𝟓; 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐌" 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 the girls were crouched down behind a bush in front of the school, following paige's dad, deputy bueckers around. you may be wondering why?

     at the sight of her mom's bracelet sitting on her front porch, jaylen decided enough was enough.

      "fuck this... it's time for conspiracy 101" jaylen spoke as if she was in some sort of murder mystery book and she needed to find out who the culprit was.

      kamorea furrowed her eyebrows, "conspiracy 101?" she questioned from her spot of the girls bed.

        "yup... let's start with what we have now" jaylen sprawled out a white piece of paper onto her bed, begging to write something down. "okay... one, the person stupidly left a note which mean we now have their handwriting."

       kamorea nodded, the girl had no idea how the fuck she got herself into this.

       "okay... two" this time jaylen grabbed a picture of her, paige and paige's dad off of her nightstand and some glue from her backpack. "and deputy bueckers has access to my mom's belongings, giving their locked up as evidence."

      kamorea protested, shaking her head — she already knew where the girl was going with this.

     "hear me out" jaylen said, gluing the picture down of the piece of paper. "he's also one of the deputy's that keeps watch of our college in case of any emergencies." 

      Kamorea shook her head, "I thought you liked Mr.bueckers"

     "I do... but right now everyone's a suspect"

    "are we seriously about to follow this man" kamorea groaned, slapping her hand over her eyes at jaylen stupidly.

     "yes... but first" jaylen paused, pulling out two black ski masks from her bag, "put this on"

    Kamorea mugged her, "are you fucking serious?"

     "as a heart attack... now hurry he's getting in his car"

     "great I have to fuck my hair up and chase after a deputy's car... life just can't get any better" kamorea smiled, filled with nothing but sarcasm. jaylen rolled her eyes, pulling the girl once she put on her ski mask.

       𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐑𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 after the car before they finally reached the bueckers household. the girls watched from behind a tree as mr.bueckers pulled into his driveway.

they girls watched as she unlocked the front door and walked in, leaving the door half open, he must've been taking a quick stop home to grab something then was going to leave out again.

either way jaylen saw this as an opportunity, a way she could get inside. "let's go"

jaylen crossed the road, kamorea right on her trail as she entered the home. she could hear deputy bueckers upstairs talking.

    bam!

     jaylen spun around when she heard the front door slam behind her.

   kamorea had slammed the fucking door

    jaylen wailed her arms around in panic, staring at the girl in front of her with wide eyes. as footsteps were heard from upstairs, jaylen pulled kamorea down to tue floor and motioned for the girl to follow her.

the two girls crawled and hid behind the kitchen counter just as mr.bueckers rounded the corner.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I'm sorry I panicked.... I've never broken into someone's house before"

"It's not breaking in if the door was unlocked"

From where they were hidden, they could see deputy bueckers searching around for what caused the loud noise.

"We need to get upstairs"

"And how the fuck do we do that, Albert Einstein?"

"Wait for him to turn his back... then we run upstairs"

kamorea mentally groaned, running her hands through her hair in frustration. "this is the last time I'm every doing this shit" though she knew it was a lie, she'd do anything if jaylen asked her to.

"Okay... now"

On cue, both girls ran up stairs and into mr.bueckers room. kamorea locked the door behind them before turning to jaylen who didn't waste any time rummaging through the man's belongings.

kamorea jumped when jaylen screamed dripping whatever was in her hand.

"what? what?"

"there's a dildo in here"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 -  short chapter because I have to take my second leap test tomorrow also because I did a double update

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?