𝟐; 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟗:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌
𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 ringing. the girl laughed at herself before taking her phone out of her pocket. the contact read 'mom'.

the girl froze — staring at the contact. this had to be some sort of sick joke, but her moms phone was locked away in a safe in her room.

was someone in her room?

who the fuck had her moms phone?

the phone dinged again, only this time it was a text. jalyen hand shook as she clicked on the message.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗T

as she read the text, jaylen heard the leaves crunch behind her. the girl had been walking to school and decided to take the short cut. she didn't even realize she was stopped in the middle of the woods.

she didn't think twice before she ran. the girl needed to get home and get to her dad. if someone had her moms phone they definitely in her house and she needed to make sure her dad was safe.

the girl ran through the woods, the only thing she could hear was the leaves crunching underneath her feet as she did so.

that was until someone's foot swept the back of legs, and with a loud grunt the girl fell backwards on the hard ground.

she screamed, putting her hand out in a stop motion, thinking a knife was about to flying down and stab her.

the was until the sound of a familiar voice laughing filled her ears. she dropped her hand and opened her eyes, revealing the familiar face of her rival, kamorea arnold. they just have been taking the same shortcut to get to school.

jaylen didn't even care to insult the girl, the only thing on her mind being her dad. the girl simply jumped up and continued running.

"What, no snarky insult?" kk furrowed her eyebrows, shouting out to the girl who just simply flipped her off in response.

kamorea laughed, "there it is"

JAYLEN QUIETLY WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR OF HER HOME, PLACING HER BAG ON THE FLOOR the girl looked around. nothing was out of place, no windows were broken, no doorknobs were taken off the doors.

    the girl frowned before making her way into the kitchen and grabbing a knife. the girl then began to make her way up the stairs. the girl tripped when going up the stairs, mentally cursing herself and her mom for making her clumsy.

   pushing herself up before brushing off her clothes, she opened the door to her dad's room. there here dad was, knocked out sleep. her dad had always been a heavy sleeper, so if someone did come in he wouldn't hear it.

  "shit!" she breathed, running her hands through her hair, the girl backed out of her dad's room, creeping down the hallways towards her room.

"this is some horror movie bullshit"

"you should've brought a backup"

"stop fucking thinking" jaylen smacked her head, trying to block out all the thoughts running through her mind.

   she hesitantly grabbed the doorknob of her bedroom door with her free hand, and slowly twisted it --- once the door was open, jaylen stepped inside, constantly looking over her shoulder and checking every corner of her room.

    there was nothing

   her bedroom window wasn't broken, there was no sign of anyone ever coming in .the girl dropped dropped the knife and walked over to the closet where the safe was hidden behind hangers and hangers of clothes.

    she opened the closet, and moving the clothes to the side. jaylen put the code to the safe, closing her eyes as she opened the safe, she knew that the phone wasn't there but she prayed that some magical force would shoot down from the sky and teleport the phone back.

  "what the fuck?" the girl gasped,

   the phone was still there

    but how?

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 -  short and I kinda hate this... but how do you think this mystery person texted jaylen? let me know what you would like to see and let me know if there are any spelling errors.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?