𝟐.𝟒; 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★ 𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

     𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 goes to speak, only for a pain to shoot up her throat and that was when she remembered her throat was slit. the girl couldn't speak.

  she panicked — her eyes frantically scanning around the new room she was in. it was dark and cold. It seemed like she was in a warehouse. she could see the sunlight coming from under the warehouse door. she could her hand being chained to something .

   she wanted to call for jaylen, she wanted to call for paige, and she wanted to call for help. but she couldn't.

the warehouse door slid open — kamorea could see a figure step inside and shut the door behind themselves.

     kamorea couldn't tell who it was until the person stepped closer — Aaliyah Edward's— confusion rushed inside kamorea's body.

w hy was she here ?

what the fuck is going on?

aaliyah bent down to kamorea's level. the girl held a look of guilt in her eyes. she didn't want to do this to her friend but she needed to, for her father. "hey... calm down" she brushed the girls hair out of her face.

aaliyah blinked, "i know your confused.... so lets do this, blink once for yes, twice for no, got it?" kamorea blinked once. "great"

aaliyah rubbed a hand down her face, "im gonna give you the full story.... two months before jaylen was born, her dad cheated on her mom and by having sex with my mom." aaliyah spoke, "my mom got pregnant with me but my dad- jaylen's dad was still in love with jaylen's mom"

aaliyah took kamorea's head nod as a silent sign to continue, "all i ever wanted was for my dad to be in my life, so when he came by my house, he told me the full story. how he killed zara, how he framed his twin brother. then he asked me to do something" aaliyah paused. "he told me he hired someone to pretend to be your uber driver. then he got the guy to drop you off in the same alley that he killed zara.

kamorea stared in shock. her and jaylen were right, that uber driver was a fucking snake.

"when you guys got out of the car and ran down the alley way, he snuck up behind you guys and... you know what he did, and that where I come in, my job was to take you to my house, treat your wounds and keep you here because my dad said if he did he would come back.... and if i'm being honest, I wanted revenge" aaliyah glared, "if jaylen got to have my dad, the least I could have is her girlfriend."

kamorea blinked twice. aaliyah stared at the girl before laughing in the girl's face. she thought it was funny that the girl couldn't talk but was still trying to beg her. kamorea frantically pulled at the chains around her hands.

"fucking stop!" aaliyah screamed in her face. kamorea immediately stopped, she was scared, scared of someone she thought was her friend. "now im going to leave, and your going to shut the fuck up."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - kamorea not in the warehouse? do we feel bad for aaliyah? short chapter. let me know you like this because I hate it, i feel like my writing coulve been better but its like early asf.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?