𝟏𝟎; 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐃'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 of the uber. kamorea had called an uber to take them home after they kissed, figuring they were both drunk they had decided to talk about it in the morning.

the girls sat in the backseat of the uber in an awkward silence as they stared at the gps, wanting nothing more than to jump out of the vehicle.

thankfully, the uber driver began playing music. jaylen closed her eyes, relaxing to soft music before she felt the girl next to repeatedly tap her hand.

jaylen turned to face the girl, only to find out the girl wasn't staring at her — she was staring ahead, towards the front.

jaylen followed her gaze, she noticed the gps was now going in a different direction, one away from her house. her eyes slowly traveled towards the uber driver.

jaylen's eyes widened when she realized the uber driver had a gun lying in his lap. she turned to kamorea who was now facing her.

"we have to get out of here" kamorea mouthed, "he's trying to take us some where"

"I'll send paige our location" jaylen mouthed back before grabbing her phone, and going to unlock it, the phone glitched for a minute before it finally unlocked. jaylen scrolled before finding and clicking on the messages app.

only for it to not open

she clicked it on three more times before moving to the phone app — still nothing. she turned towards kamorea who wore the same confused expression as she did. her phone wasn't doing this before.

kamorea gasped jaylen dropped her phone as the car sped up. the man took a sharp turn, staring at the girls threw the rear view mirror.

jaylen hand's shook before she pulled kamorea over to her and whispered, "we have to jump him, it's tow against one.

"no, he has a gun!"

"if you grab him form the back, I was reach up and grab the gun"