𝟐.𝟑; 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

         JAYLEN SCOFFED, ABOUT TO INSULT THIS MAN BEFORE paige elbowed her, wanting the man in front of them to continue. jaylen rolled her eyes at paige before the man spoke once again. "im his brother.... twin brother if you couldn't tell" 

   "no... my dad doesn't have a twin brother, i would know" jaylen shook her head, "your lying"

  "really, did you not just realize he killed your mom years later?" the man scoffed, fed up with the two girls not listening to him" paige snorted at the man's response, giving she had said something similar earlier, making jaylen glare at her. 

    the blonde laid her head down on the table, refusing to make eye contact with the girl beside her, only looking up when she heard laughing from the man in front of her. the blonde turned to jaylen to see her reaction, only to bust out laughing when she saw the girl's scrunched up face.

"i said the same thing" paige laughed

jaylen looked between the two, "both of you shut up!" jaylen yelled

the two's laughter died down, ultimately giving jaylen their full attention. jaylen could tell they still wanting to laugh giving that paige had her hand over her mouth and the man was avoiding eye contact with her. "just fucking continue..."

the man looked up finally making eye contact with jaylen, "your dad and I never got along.... probably because me and your mom were dating and he had a crush on her." he spoke, "but your grandparents wanted your dad your mom together so they forced us to break up just so your dad could be with her. so we had no choice but to sneak around in secret.

jaylen slowly nodded, "i'm guessing my dad found out about you two?" the man nodded before he spoke once again, "yeah...he caught us in the bed- i mean he caught us in the living room" paige fake gagged having caught the man's slip up.

"ewwww..." jaylen dragged, holding her hand out in a stop motion before dropping it, "just leave out the sex stuff please"

the man nodded, "okay... long story short, he beat the shit out of me when he caught us and then threw me out of the house. the next day, I called your mom but didn't get a response so I called your dad because I was worried about her.

jaylen's dad sat on the couch of his home, his phone up to his ear as he spoke with his second daughter, "did you kill her, aaliyah?" his second daughter, aaliyah edwards, replied back. "yes dad... your wife's dead." the man nodded. "um...dad?"

"what?" he questioned

"are you and my mom gonna get back together after I helped you?" aaliyah asked, all she wanted was for her mom and dad to get back together. she figured helping him would make him see that she was the better daughter and that her mom was the right one for him all along.

"i'll see.... i have to go now"

aaliyah didn't get a chance to respond before her father hung up the phone. the man's breathing wavered, even though his wife was cheating on him, he couldn't help but feel guilty. he loved her but his fucking twin brother just had to ruin it.

fifteen year old jaylen walked down the stairs of her home. she had been trying to sleep when she crying from downstairs. she followed the sound until she reached the living room. there her dad was, on the couch, crying with his phone in his lap.

"are you okay?" jaylen voiced, making her presence known. her dad snapped his head up, quickly wiping away his tears, he didn't want her to see him cry.

"yes sweetheart... go back to bed" he spoke

"where's mom?" Jaylen questioned, "she back form work yet?"

her dad put his head down, staring at the ground as he fidgeted with his fingers, "s- she didn't make it back baby"

he didn't know how to find the right words to tell her that her mom, his wife, had passed. He didn't know if he was ever going to tell him that it was because of him.

hours later jaylen's dad was sat in his room, he couldn't sleep, he couldn't eat, all he felt was guilt. he gasped when his phone rang, startling him in the process. he picked his phone on, sighing when the contact read 'brother'. reluctantly, he answered, putting the phone up to his ear.

"what the fuck did you do to zara? why isn't he answering?" his brother bombarded him with questions the minute he answered the phone. 

"you really wanna know? meet me at #####"

"he told me to meet him at a warehouse and stupidly I went there...." the man looked between the two girls before continuing, "he held me hostage in there for five years... and when he got caught for killing zara he turned me in instead of himself."

jaylen's chest heaved as he hands shook, she felt as if she couldn't breath. she reached for the top of her shirt, bawling the facbric up into a ball as she gripped it. paige reached over, rubbing her best friend's back.

"where is this warehouse?" paige said, "kk could be there"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - jaylen's dad has another daughter that she dosen't know about? warehouse here we come. tell me how you guys like this? short chapter

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?