𝟕; 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓, pulling her down from the fence. she spun around see the familiar faces of paige bueckers and kamorea arnold in front of her.

what she didn't expect was for the two girls to burst out laughing, making sure to keep their voices down. jaylen frowned, "what the— stop"

"why the fuck did you scream like that" kamorea laughed silently as paige sniffled and put her hand over her mouth. the bueckers girl was upset but still found a moment to laugh.

jaylen scoffed before turning her attention to paige. she could tell from the girls red eyes that she knew. she shook her head, pulling the blonde into a hug. "I'm sorry"

paige nodded, laying her head on jaylen shoulder, "it's okay... it's for the better"

kamorea smiled at the two, "i feel like we just became a trio" she cooed before wrapping her arms around the two girls.

the two girls laughed at kamoreas actions before they all pulled away.

"finally your hear" deputy bueckers spoke. it was then the girls remembered what they had came here for.

the three girls shared a short glance between each other before they helped each other jump onto the fence. watching as a figure walked over to mr.bueckers.

"I did what you asked me to do— I ruined zara's memorial, I got her bracelet from the evidence file.. now leave my family alone"

     jaylen furrowed her eyebrows and looked towards paige who stared at the scene in front of her with glossed eyes.

    was he being blackmailed?

      the figure didn't speak as deputy bueckers handed him the stack of photos in his hand, "and here are the pictures you asked for"

     the figure took the pictures into their hands, analyzing them.

       "hmm... you may go"

     jaylen stared in shock as the familar voice of  her dad was heard. though, she couldn't hear the voice clearly, giving the mask the figure was wearing, she knew it her dad.

    the girls eyes glossed over, her dad was blackmailing his own best friend,

her dad ruined her mom's memorial,

her dad killed her mom

      the three girls watched as deputy turned turned around beginning to walk away before the figure reached in his pocket, grabbing a gun and pointing it at the back of mr.bueckers head.

   bang!

     jaylen jumped at the sound of the gunshot, feeling herself being pulled into kamoreas embrace. paige opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. she watched in tears as her dad's body hit the ground.

    the figure stood above paige's dad, watching as the life left his eyes. stupidly pulling the mask over and off his head — the camera catching it all on camera.

    jaylen's heart stopped

   there stood her dad

     jaylen slowly pulled herself out of kamorea's embrace as she pulled paige into a hug. both girls had just lost their dad's — one to the others.

   kamorea's hand shook as she grabbed the camera, stopping the recording. they had just witnessed a murder.

     kamorea swallowed, running a hand down her face as the man walked away from the scene he had created.

     "we have— have to go" paige sniffled, her voice cracking. she slowly moved out of jaylen embrace, turning towards the two girls.

     kamorea nodded, tears streaming down her face as she got down from the fence. she turned, holding her arms out to the two girls above her. "I'll help you" she gently spoke.

       jaylen looked towards paige, slightly tilting her head to the left where kamorea was standing, motioning silently for the blonde to go first.

    though she didn't get a response with words, she knew the girl understood when paige grabbed onto to kamorea's shoulders, the brunette wrapping one arm around her waist, helping her down.

   once the blonde was down she began walking to the car and kamorea turned her body towards jaylen, holding her arms out once more.

     jaylen sent the girl a saddened smile as she grabbed onto her shoulder. her body felt warm as kamorea wrapped an arm around her around her waist.

    kamorea didn't her arm from around the girls waist, not even when she was down from the fence and on the ground.

     "I'm driving" kamorea instructed, walking over the car  "you arent in any position to drive" she spoke as she opened the backseat of the car for jaylen to step in.

    jaylen sat down, taking a seat next to paige before she heard the door close behind her.

  next time police station

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 -  short chapter, I feel so bad for these girls, let me know if u like this or not. What would you like to see?

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒; mature content, violence, and death?