𝟔; 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍?

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟐:𝟒𝟗 𝐏𝐌
𝐁𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

      𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 the girl had actually found evidence. jaylen brought her hand up, pushing the girl back against the door and covering her mouth, not thinking about how close that made them.

    "shush... your gonna get us caught"  jaylen shushed the girl in front of her, her face inches away from hers.

      the girl slowly moved her hand away from kamoreas mouth when the girl fell silent, figuring it was because she got the memo.

   though that wasn't the reason — the arnold girl was trying to control herself from doing something she would regret later, plus it wasn't the right time.

     neither of the girls moved, just stood there staring at each other.

          Kamorea whispered, "jaylen?"

       the rodgers girl hummed in response, tilting her head at the girl.

   the two girls jumped at the sound of the door knob  shaking followed by the familar voice of paige bueckers, "dad did you lock your own door?!"

       the two girls shared a panicked look, scrambling to find a place to hide or an escape route. jaylens eyes caught sight of a window on the wall in front of them.

     "window!"

    kamorea ran over to the window and unlocked it as jaylen eyes caught sight of something on the floor beside the dresser.

     copies of photos of her mom —  the same photos that were on her moms memorial. the same scratched out eyes, the liquid red marker drew a line over her neck.

       "come on!"

      jaylen pulled her phone out, taking a photo of the pictures on the floor before heading over to the window.  kamorea softly grabbed the girl, helping her out of the window just as the door opened.