Chapter 3

T̶͚̰͖͐͒̏͊̈́h̶ì̷̢͉̗̄̚r̶d̵̰̜̬̭̿̑͜ ̸̂̆̀̑̋  P̶̲͉̳̔̓Õ̸̖͉͔̦̤͖̗̥̞̐̂̿͘͜V

There was something so beautiful about Jeff and his 'acquaintance' they both just seemed to have this unearthly beauty on their features Jeff's warm chocolate brown eyes seemed to just invite her in and she couldn't deny the attraction that she felt, however he opens his mouth and it just ruins the whole thing, he is so rude but oh my his voice is so gravely and she could easily melt into a puddle if he just said the right words. What was she thinking? she was more than this she had never thought of a guy like this before so why now? As for Tim she found him attractive also but he just seemed as though he wanted to be anywhere but here right now. His voice was the epitome of bored. 

She looked back at Jeff "So, you have been talking about me?" she asked referring to Tim knowing her name "what?... oh no" his response was short as he zoned back out thinking about whatever he was thinking about. Little did Iris know he was thinking up a storm about how he could murder his victims and lavish in the warmth and sticky feeling of the metallic red substance. He laughed a manic laugh one fit for a psychopath before Tim smacked him over the head reminding him that he was in public and had a part to play. Jeff cleared his throat and looked up at the girl with the blue eyes "so, are you gonna sit down and skip class with me or are you gonna go to class, the bell is about to go" He was hoping she would go back to class knowing the goody two shoes that she is, giving him peace and quite. He was shocked to see her sit down in front of them but this would not show on his face. 

"So what were you laughing at, you must of thought about something funny" Iris cocked her head to the side curious as to what was running though the boys head "Oh Princess, you don't wanna know" he flashed her a smile and lit another cigarette seeing how Masky had stolen his other one. Iris shrugged and lay down in the grass staring up at the sky losing herself to her own thoughts. Unsure what came over her and why she thought the boys would understand her she started speaking "You know, I don't know my parents names, what they look like, who they are. anything, I know nothing about them, other than their initial is SM and they are watching over me. I was left on the door step of my current parents house. They are wonderful to me, I love them with all my heart. but I cant help but want to know more. I want to know who I am." she sighs "apparently I will know more when I turn 18... which will be in 2 months 12th of July. This date Can't come quick enough" 

She stayed out there in the field with the two boys for the remainder of the day when she finally checked her phone she realised that it was almost 7 o'clock! "shit!" she bolted upright and stood abruptly "I need to head home." she stated before running off towards her car not without glancing back to see the boys retreat back into the forest. strange she thought as she climbed into her car and drove back home. 

𝐵𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝒜𝓈 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒.