Chapter 6

T̵̛̮͙̥̊͐̋͗̐́h̶̤̙̞̯̩͕̏̀̾̆̈̚͘͝i̴̠̬̫͖̓͑̎̋͝r̵d̵̰̹̑͛̄̋̾͘ ̷͚̝͛́   P̵̜̮̑̓͌̐̓͑̊O̸̡̯̥̅́̎̊́͑͐̂̉V̴̧͈̬̜̊̂̇̚

Jeff took a deep breath as he 'transformed' into his natural state and pulled his hood down "Iris..." why was it so hard for him to get his words out? Why was he so worried about what she will think of his appearance and if she would be disgusted by him? At the mention of her name she turned around and looked up at him strangely. Not because of how he looked, but because he used her name instead of his pet name for her. "yes?" she asked she studied his face noticing the changes. The burnt eyes, the leathery looking skin and the scar that was even on both of his cheeks where a smile was forever ingrained into his face. She let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding and smiled up at him. "Jeff.." her voice trailed off. Jeff's face hardened as no emotion shown on his face. "I look like a monster. Because I am one" He gritted out. Iris shook her head about to reply. 

~CRASH~

The sound of  a bottle being smashed against the wall interrupted their moment. Then came the sounds of footsteps approaching. The man appeared in the kitchen, he had a large pot beer belly, Looked like he hadn't shaved in a month and his hair was beyond greasy. Upon seeing the man Iris had tunnel vision the blood lust kicking full pelt as she looked at him and grinned sadistically. 

The man stopped in his tracks and turned towards the intruders "What the fuck are you doing in my house?!" This statement made  Iris giggle. Jeff took a few steps backwards letting Iris take the lead and do as she pleased. "And what the fuck happened to you, ugly bastard!" The man spat out. This made Iris laugh more she couldn't control it at this point "oh, Jeff, he called you ugly?!" she rocked back and forth on her feet taking the scissors out of her pocket and spinning it in her hand again she cocked her head looking at the man dead in the eyes "Don't be mean. we just got here. Lets have some funn~" Iris sang taking a step closer to the man who still remained in the same position "I heard you like to have a bit of 'fun' with little girls. Have some fun with me~" Iris even batted her eyes feigning an innocent look. "ha..ha.. um where did you hear such nonsense" The guy gulped loudly sweat starting to bead on his forehead, he was nervous. 

"hmm just here... and there... and here" Iris started advancing on the man. She was getting impatient. She needed to feel the blood splatter over her skin. She felt as though she was starving just to see the life fade away from his eyes to see nothing but a blank stare. In a flash she was right in front of the man her arm swung up and stabbed the scissors straight into the bare jugular of the mans neck. He let out a pained scream and crumbled to the ground his hands flailing up and latching on around her own "f..fuck!!" He screamed again as she twisted the scissors forcibly opening and closing them while they where still buried deep into his throat. His screams rapidly silenced with gurgles and splutters as he choked on his own blood. the very same blood that was currently covering Iris hands and splatters on her face. Her eyes were now ablaze and the fire burned deep within her. Who knew there would be so much joy to be had spilling blood of filthy criminals like the one she was currently dealing with. 

After a short while the mans grip slackened as he slumped to the floor eyes wide open, a blank stare. Mouth agape as blood poured out. DEAD. The man was dead. Iris silently pulled the scissors from the mans neck and wiped them on his top. Jeff watched the whole thing, Pride welling up inside his chest, she didn't fumble. She didn't hesitate.  "nicely done Princess. Lets go home and get you showered and let you rest hm?" Jeff spoke and he finished sending his text to Masky informing him on what went down and made him aware that Iris would be returning to the mansion with him. Iris nodded and walked over to Jeff exhaustion was creeping in and she rubbed her eyes. 

Somewhere along the walk back to the mansion deep in the forest Jeff had lifted Iris onto his back as she drifted into a deep slumber no longer able to continue the walk. It was exhausting  on both the body and mind when killing somebody I suppose. Jeff still had a few more miles to go before he would reach the door to his home but he didn't mind his stamina was high as this walk was one he was very accustomed to. 

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉.