Chapter 7

T̷̙̙̯̲͈̯̲͓̤̓͋̈́̓͒̋̑̕͝h̷̭̪͈̯̠̳̿ḯ̸͠rḍ̴̣̞̇̈́̕  ̷̢͉̖̱̤̜͚̘̀ ̷̜̲͉̑͌͆́̈́Ṗ̷̀O̴̳̞̲̿͋̓͝͝V̵͇͕͖̞̜̺͚̖̺̌̾ͅ

When Iris awoke from her slumber her head was pounding. She groaned in pain blinking her eyes open she was met with the sight of Jeff's neck. Then it all flooded back to her, memories of what transpired hours earlier she whimpered hugging her arms tighter around Jeff finding comfort in his warmth "I'm a murderer Jeff" She mumbled mournfully into his neck. "Natural born princess, it's in your blood. All will be explained very soon." Jeff replied his voice deeper than usual as the lack of sleep made its self known. 

After a further 10 minutes or so of walking they reached a small clearing where the a big old looking mansion resided. few windows had lights on, some were boarded up. vines crawled up the sides of the building and the door was huge standing at what must of been 11ft tall. Jeff walked up to the door and turning the knob to open it once he stepped inside Iris moved her head slightly so she could get a view of the home. Oh my! the interior was gleaming. It looked as though the building had just been renovated recently everything looked new but well lived in. "B..B..BEN!" -Tic- "Y..you will pay for t..that!" A man wearing orange tinted goggles on his head and a mask that was hanging loosely around his neck was chasing a much smaller boy who was wearing a green long sleeved top and black jeans with a green beanie on his head. The smaller boy was also holding a half eaten waffle in his hand and he laughed loudly. 

Jeff chuckled quietly at the interaction of his 'brothers'. He saw everyone here as family, well apart from Masky and Hoodie who he looked at as his superiors, which he hated. Jeff slammed the door closed to gain the attention of everyone in the building. Very soon multiple people had emerged from the living area and kitchen. A small girl with a pink dress on and the brightest green eyes held a teddy bear in her hand. A woman around the same age as her with black hair dark almost black eyes and pale skin, the boy with orange goggles stopped chasing the boy in green who Iris learned was called Ben. Then there was another man who came out wearing a yellow jacket and a mask on his face which was white with blacked out eyes and black lips - she recognised the jacket as Tim's - A man with an Orange hoodie that had a built in mask covering his face the eyes were red and there was a red frown stitched into it. A few more people crowded the entrance of the building regarding Jeff with a confused look on his face, wondering who the girl he had wrapped around him was. 

"JEFF! I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES BEFORE TO NOT SLAM THE DOORS IN MY HOUSE!" a loud voice seemed to bellow out in...her head?? just as she was about to question it Jeff yelled back to the voice "Yeah well I have a guest! Someone you may be interested in meeting! old bastard" he muttered the last part under his breath of course he wasn't that stupid. Slenderman appeared in front of them, no like seriously. He just appeared. Iris' mouth hung open in shock as she looked up at him she was met with a blank face. no features, he had.. no features. her eyes widened "hello child, I am Slenderman... you must be important to our Jeffery here if he has brought you home with him, That must also make you one of us as no one can see the building unless I have given them auth-" Slenderman's 'voice' cut off from inside her mind he crouched down so he was eye level with her 'staring' at her taking in all her features he reached a long hand and ran his long fingers through her hair which was matted with the blood of her first victim. "oh, my child. My baby girl has made her way back home" Slenderman's voice was no longer static like and monotone, it was filled with emotion. He was overjoyed he plucked her away from Jeff's arms and held her close hugging her to his chest as though she was still a small child. Which to be fair, with the height difference of the two it looked as though she was a small child. 

Iris' mind was reeling. This man. This was her father. He was the one who wrote and signed that letter. He was the one who left her on the door step. "Thank you Jeff, thank you for bringing her home to me." Slender said to the boy who rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "um no problem slendy, did Masky not tell you? I did message him keeping him in the loop and to keep you in the loop about how her first mission went and stuff" Slender looked at the man in the yellow jacket "Masky, my child, why did you not inform me on this matter so I could have had a room prepared for her arrival?" his 'gaze' pinned masky to the floor where he stood "s..sir, my..my phone has been broken since B..ben was messing about jumping around in there" he stated showing his phone which was indeed. fucked. The screen flashing multicoloured pixels. Slendy took the phone in one of his tentacles and handed it to Ben. "fix it" with those words he placed the girl he was cradling onto her feet. "Precious one, I am sorry I have not fixed you a room just yet. You will need to share with someone. Who do you wish to share a room with" Iris looked around the room as all sets of eyes some of faces who had just appeared late to the party. all of them looking at her expectantly with crazy grins on their faces. The little girl in the pink dress was rocking on her feet in anticipation. Iris cleared her throat "Jeff...If that's okay with him" She spoke softly. Jeff looked up at the mention of his name and smirked "sure princess" he had no clue what he agreed to. Nor did he care. 

"Splendid, Jeff show her your room and let her use the shower, she must be exhausted." at this statement Jeff took a hold of her arm and quickly sped off towards his room. He just wanted to sleep. He also didn't know how to process the fact he was going to be sharing a room for the first time since he was a little boy and he had shared a room with his brother. He had just hoped the nightmares wouldn't plague his sleep tonight. He didn't want her to find out just how much of a freak he was.

------------

𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒟𝒟 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒! 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃, 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉. 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓎. 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁! 𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂.