Chapter 14

T̶͚̰͖͐͒̏͊̈́h̶ì̷̢͉̗̄̚r̶d̵̰̜̬̭̿̑͜ ̸̂̆̀̑̋ P̶̲͉̳̔̓Õ̸̖͉͔̦̤͖̗̥̞̐̂̿͘͜V

The next morning the pair woke up. Iris had what could be known as the worst hangover ever. Her head was pounding and her body ached all over. She recounted last night with a blush on her cheeks. She was cuddled up to Jeff's side with her head on his chest. She looked up and saw he was wide awake on his phone. "morning" she mumbled. He put his phone down and smiled at her. "Morning princess. Let's go get breakfast." She nodded standing up and wincing "ugh my head and body hurt" This caused Jeff to chuckle. "I will take the body pain blame, the head that's on you" He stood up throwing clothes on. Iris threw a pair of his boxers and one of his tops on and the pair walked down the stairs and into the dining room. All eyes were on them. 

"fun night?" Ben snickered. Jeff walked around the table and smacked him upside his head. "shut up Ben. but yes, it was a fun night indeed." he smirked at Iris whose cheeks were aflame. Slenderman came into the dining room. "Iris I have sorted your room out I'm sure you will be pleased to hear this" His voice had an edge to it, they knew that he knew.  "o..oh, Thank you" Iris spoke softly. She was shocked. She had gotten used to sharing Jeff's room. "Jeff you have a mission to complete. The file is on your bed. I want this completed by tomorrow morning." Jeff grinned at this, it had been a while since he was sent on a kill. He licked his lips as his sanity flickered in his eyes a crazed look overtaking him. "yes sir" he smirked.  "Iris you will start your training today also. You will be training with Masky and Tobi." Iris looked up at him and smiled. "But before you go to training I would like to speak with you privately" Slenderman disappeared leaving a static buzz in the air. "g..go to his office Iris" Masky said to her. She nodded walking off it took for her to be on the third floor to realise that she had no idea where his office was. 

"damnit!" she spoke aloud to herself. She kept walking down the corridors until she came across a huge door that had a big circle with x slashed through it. This must be it. this was the same symbol that was on the letter. She raised her hand to knock but the door swung open Slenderman was sat behind his desk multiple folders scattered across the desk with names of the residents of the house sealed with a wax seal. "Daughter, I apologies that I have not been very present in your time that you have been here. Do you have any questions you wish to ask me." This was the first time that he had acknowledged her as his daughter. Iris sat down on one of the plush chairs across from him and tucked her legs up to her chest. "yes... why did you leave me?" She whispered. "It was for your safety child. This world is not suitable for a child to be brought up in. Your mother... she was murdered after your birth. You look just like her" He reached over and brushed some of her from her face. "You were the next target. I tried to protect your mother and I failed. The humans" He spat "they ambushed her while she was walking through the woods. By the time I had arrived she was far to gone. Sliced to pieces, barely recognisable. But she had a note attached to her. 'the abomination is next' it wrote. I knew they were talking about you. That was when I made my mind up of leaving you with a couple who I had watched for a while and knew I could trust with your life. I had stolen a human baby and made a big spectacle of murdering the child, deeming it to be my own. as far as those humans were aware you had died that fateful night." He spoke, pain laced his voice as he recounted the memory of finding his beloved murdered maliciously. "she was pure, she was good. She never killed, she loved. She found it in her heart to love a cold blooded person like myself. She was my everything. that transferred to you when you were born and I first set my sights on you're big blue eyes. " 

Iris was processing this information about her mother. "if it was humans who killed her, why did you place me in their hands" she didn't understand. "Because if you were raised as a human, everyone would believe that you were dead and that bought me time to build my empire making it stronger. So when you came back to me we would be safe and unstoppable" he explained. They talked for a few hours, Iris asking questions and Slender answering them. By the end of it Iris was exhausted. She had passed out asleep on the chair. Slenderman picked her up and walked to her new room placing her down on the bed pulling the duvet over her. He leaned down and pressed a 'kiss' onto her forehead "goodnight my beautiful child" with that he left. 

Jeff was elated he was in his room putting on his signature outfit and placing two knifes into his pocket. He skimmed through the file memorising all the information he needed before taking his leave laughing manically running to the location of his victims house he climbed a tree and perched himself on a branch high up staring at the house waiting for the family to return. 

𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓎𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇!