Chapter 12

T̴̩̪͔̺̟̳͓̎̉̅̿̎̈́́͊̕͘͜h̷ì̶̞͌͝rd̷͔̙̝̭̮̙̦̰̂̉̈́̅̑ͅ ̴̯͊̇̾́̒͆   P̵͚͙̫̣̐̀̈́̇̏Ȏ̸̧̤̝̤̻̹̹̦̖̜͐́͛͒̇̀V̴̟̋͌̔̔̔̑̔͠͠

Iris and Jeff made their way up to his room as the others went to the main room to help with the decorating and setting everything up. Jeff went and sat on his bed while Iris went for a shower. Jeff opened the groupchat and saw all the messages of the plan flood through 

Slenderman: Children, you have authority to throw a party for Iris' return. This will be a good opportunity for her to get know her new family. 

Sally: Ooh! Can I go party? 

Jane: Sally you can help decorate and make a big banner. You can stay for a little while then you must leave as there will be drinking and it will be an adult party okay? 

Sally: I 16 though, I same age as Ben! I just trapped in small body. 

Ben: Sally, love, your mind is also trapped in your 8 year old body. 

Sally: that true... 

Jeff: we are throwing a party? 

Jeff responded late skipping over a bunch of messages as there was at least 50+ all arguing over what games, drinks and music would be best. As he sent the text his attention was diverted from his phone to the bathroom door as the girl stepped into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her frame, he hair wet pushed behind her falling down her back. "sorry, I uh, forgot to take a change of clothes into the bathroom with me.. speaking of, I'm going to need to go back home to get some clothes" her face saddened at the mention of the place that held all her memories. The memory of her last moments in the home getting dragged out the building by Jeff after lunging for her father. "They ought to be terrified of me.. hate me even. who's to say that I won't try to attack them again" she chewed on her lip nervously at the thought. "Don't worry princess. Someone can go collect your belongings for you so you don't need to face them just yet if you are not ready. For now I have asked the girls if you can borrow some of their clothes. Jane had offered some of hers with the and I quote 'This is because she is slendermans daughter. I am not doing this for you, I wouldn't even piss down your throat if your lungs were on fire' Jane hates me, you will quickly learn that the ongoing feud between us is rather annoying" Jeff spoke as he got some clothes out of his wardrobe. It was a black leather dress, a black thong and some black heals and handing them to her. "Thank you. I'll need to thank her personally" The girl took the clothes from him gratefully and went to the bathroom to change. 

When she emerged back into the room again she looked stunning. Her hair now dry the stark colour of her skin and hair contrasting the black of her clothes beautifully, the dress rested a little higher than her mid thigh and hugged her curves perfectly. The dress being slightly shorter on her due to her being taller than Jane. Jeff smiled brightly at her "you look breath taking. C'mon lets go downstairs. Slendy is holding a meeting in the main room" the lie fell effortlessly from his lips as he hid the real reason for going down stairs. He shot the groupchat a quick message 

Jeff: We are on our way down, get ready. 

With that he placed his phone in his pocket and placed an arm around her shoulders, a habit he had developed and started walking them both down to the main room. When they entered the room the lights switched on and everyone was gathered in a cluster in front of the banner with party hats on some of them blew the horns and a few popped party poppers as they all screamed "welcome home Iris!!" there was clearly no practice for this as they were all over the place and out of time with each other. Iris smiled at the group and held her hands against her cheeks tears brimming her eyes. "t...thank you guys" This was well and truely a warming welcome. Sally came running into the room with her teddy bear in hand "awh did I miss it?! Charlie was really good at hiding this time" she pouted meanwhile the teddy bear had a sadistic grin on his face, one that was usually blank at a blink of an eye his face morphed back to the classic teddy bear face.... so that was Charlie. Iris crouched down to the smaller girls level. "did you make the banner? its really pretty I love the glitter!" She smiled at the child wrapping her arms around her in a hug. 

A few hours had passed and the party was now in full swing, Slenderman had left after a short while and Sally had been sent to her bed for the night. Iris had a red solo cup in her hand filled with god knows what, It was some concoction that Hoodie had made his version of punch. She was feeling a little buzzed dancing in the centre of the floor with the others having a really good time. The room was filled with smoke both a mixture of weed and normal cigarettes. Tobi walked up to Iris, Bong in hand "w..would *tic* you like some?" The boy stuttered out his eyes hazed over. Iris smiled brightly at him and nodded "Sure!" she yelled placing her mouth over the bong and taking the lighter igniting it taking a big hit. she blew the smoke out of her mouth and took a few more hits. Her eyes hazed over as she felt her body relaxing even more. "hmmm" she hummed a content smile on her lips as her eyes fluttered shut and she swayed with the music. Jeff walked over with a cigarette on his lips. "mind if I steal her" he asked Tobi who nodded in return. Jeff Placed one of hands on her Iris' hips and swayed with her to the music he took the cigarette from his lips blowing out the smoke and lowering his head to rest in the crook of her neck. "Hmm you smell good" he knew it was his body wash he could smell and that made him happy. 

Iris smiled and leaned into his touch. Loving the way his hands felt on her and the way his body pressed against hers made her feel some type of way. The music came to a sudden stop which caused Iris to open her eyes and look over to the station where the music was coming from. Clockwork had a mic in her hand and cup in the other "Time for a gammeee of, um. Truth or dare!" she slurred her words and laughed putting the mic down and pressed play on the music turning it down. Everyone gathered in a circle sitting down. Clockwork plonked herself down on Tobi's lap planting a kiss on his cheek. Iris went to sit down next to Jeff but he pulled her so she was also sitting on his lap and he placed a kiss on her shoulder. Iris blushed but leaned into him again. Ben started passing around a joint. Jeff took it from him taking a few hits before passing it to Iris who also puffed away at it a couple of times but she kept a hold of it forgetting to pass it on. Her skin felt like it was on fire being so close to Jeff his scent was overwhelming her his skin was cold which was soothing her slightly but she needed more, wanted more. 

The game started as a few rounds passed the bottle span and landed on Iris. Laughing Jack was the one who needed to ask her. "Truth or dare? hehe" the clown asked her his eyes ablaze with life as he was enjoying the night he chugged the remainder of his drink. "Dare" the girl responded. "hmm dare? dare? dare? hahah I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" the clown cheered. " I dare you toooooo give jeff a lap dance" the clown was beside himself laughing. Iris blushed sucking air into her lungs she placed the joint to her lips and lit it with the lighter that was on the floor next to her. she stood up holding a hand out for Jeff pulling him up and walked him over to a chair sitting him down in it. She placed the joint to his lips and went over to the music station putting on 'do it for me - rosenfeld' and walked over to Jeff slowly maintaining eye contact with the man as she started her dance all eyes were on her watching as she swayed her hips and danced for Jeff. She ended the dance as the song ended. She was straddling Him her hips pushed firmly against his, her breaths came out in small pants, her eyes filled with lust as Jeff stared back at her Lust also filling his eyes as his body reacted to hers. She felt something poking against her and she rocked her hips slightly - she didn't mean to - the friction causing her to gasp. The room erupted in cheers and claps  "woohoo, Go on girllllll" Clockwork winked at Iris. Jeff cleared his throat as Iris giggled the pair being dragged back to reality a blush staining both their cheeks. 

"I.. I think I'm going to call it a night" Jeff announce standing up he had his hands placed under Iris holding her to him "I'm taking Iris with me" With this statement he left and made a swift walk to his room. Everyone laughing, cheering and ooohing in the sittingroom made Iris giggle more as they descended up the stairs to the room she waved at everyone.  Jeff kicked the bedroom door closed and all but threw Iris onto the bed. "you have no idea what you do to me princess" his voice was husky filled with desire.  "Show me then" The girl replied the same amount of desire lacing her own voice. 

----------------

𝒮𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓇.