Chapter 13

WARNING: Mature content. This chapter contains sex.

T̴̩̪͔̺̟̳͓̎̉̅̿̎̈́́͊̕͘͜h̷ì̶̞͌͝rd̷͔̙̝̭̮̙̦̰̂̉̈́̅̑ͅ ̴̯͊̇̾́̒͆ P̵͚͙̫̣̐̀̈́̇̏Ȏ̸̧̤̝̤̻̹̹̦̖̜͐́͛͒̇̀V̴̟̋͌̔̔̔̑̔͠͠

As those words fell from her lips that was all the confirmation Jeff needed. He towered over her his knees separating her legs and he held himself up on his elbows wrapping his hands in her hair. He lowered his head so their faces were just inches apart "You sure you want to do this princess? It's never too late to say no." He whispered, though his words were true he desperately wanted her to say yes. She nodded, her breath coming out in small pants as her eyes burned a ferocious blue. Without hesitation, he swooped down and connected their lips in a soft kiss. The kiss soon got heated as her hands roamed his body gripping and clawing at his back pulling him further into the kiss. Clothes were getting ripped off each other's bodies and thrown messily across the room. Jeff pushed his hips into hers which caused a moan to slip from her lips which was swallowed by the kiss. More. She needed more. "Jeff~" she moaned in some weak attempt to command him to give her just that. 

Jeff smirked against her lips and dragged his mouth downwards peppering her neck in kisses and bites. She gasped when he kissed the part of her neck where it met her shoulder and bucked her hips into his. Jeff chuckled breathlessly and attacked that part of her neck with his lips and trailed one of his hands agonizingly slowly down her exposed skin still using one arm to bare his weight so he didn't crush her. His hands grazed over her underwear and he snapped the elastic so the fabric pinged back against her skin causing a beautiful stinging sensation to wash over her. Only exciting her further. With the same hand, he traced small light circles on her inner thigh avoiding the place she needed his touch the most. She let out a frustrated moan as she squirmed trying to gain friction. By now one hand was tangled in his black locks tugging at his hair and one was wrapped around his shoulders and digging her nails into his back. Jeff slowly slid down the bed peppering kisses down her body until his face was hovering over her womanhood. 

He breathed deeply his pupils had dilated so much that his eyes were black, filled with a lustful hunger that he knew only she could satisfy. He took out a knife that he had under his pillow and ran the tip of the blade down her stomach. The cold metal made her shiver as she watched him with anticipation. In one swift movement, he cut the underwear and threw the knife back under the pillow. He gripped her thighs with both strong hands and pried them open further. Without warning he dipped his head down and licked the entrance of her womanhood. Iris let out a shriek of pleasure and bucked her hips up so he had a better angle to work with. The man kept licking and kissing and sucking at the most sensitive part of her body. He slowly brushed a finger against her entrance coving it in her slick. "See how wet you are for me baby" His voice vibrated against her. He slowly plunged his finger inside her curling and pumping in and out and added a second digit shortly after. The soft moans echoed through the room. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She had never felt such pleasure in her life. Suddenly it stopped. A whine left her throat and she opened her eyes to look at the man. She opened her mouth to protest and ask what he was doing but he quickly regained his position over her and removed his boxers slipping a condom on and rolling it down his length. 

He leaned back over her and kissed her cheek. "You sure you want this? You sure you are ready" his husky voice was almost enough to send her over the edge. She nodded rapidly "Yes, please, Yes" she rasped out pleadingly "Mmm~ that's it, baby, beg for my cock" He rubbed the tip of his shaft against her entrance and pushed into her slowly so she could adjust to the length of him. She hissed out in pain as he stretched her out, some tears escaped her eyes but he was quick to kiss them away. He halted still for a moment waiting for a que to start moving again. Soon the pain whittled out into pleasure and she started to move her hips rhythmically against his creating the much needed friction she was craving. "Jeff, Please..." She moaned out. He didn't need to be told twice. He started thrusting his hips moving in and out of her, slow at first but his pace gradually picking up. Their once quiet moans and groans were now shamelessly loud bouncing of the walls as sounds of skin slapping against skin also ricocheted around the room. 

Bored of the missionary position they were currently in Jeff pulled out and flipped the girl so she was now on all fours and he was behind her. He repositioned himself and started pounding into her again, harder, faster, deeper. Iris' screams of pleasure was sure to be heard all around the mansion, but she didn't even care. It was just her and Jeff in this moment. After a short while Jeff's thrusts started to get more jagged and less rhythmic as Iris felt a tension coil up in her stomach. Jeff reached around from under her and started rubbing the very sensitive bundle of nerves that was above her entrance and placed sloppy kisses on her shoulder and neck. This was enough for Iris, she threw her head back so it was now resting on Jeff's shoulders her eyes had rolled back as she let out another loud moan her body trembled as she clenched around Jeff who was still thrusting in and out of her. Feeling her release around him caused him to shudder and let out a throaty moan as he jutted his hips finding his own release he buried his head into her hair. "fuck princess, you feel so good." The pair collapsed onto the bed, Jeff had discarded the used condom into the bin beside his bed and wrapped Iris up in his arms holding her close. 

Iris hummed in content as the exhaustion and satisfaction took over her body. She soon found herself fast asleep, Jeff kissed her cheek and brushed the hair away from her face running soothing hand through her hair as he slowly succumbed to his own sleep.

_______________

𝒲𝒪𝒪𝒪𝒪 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 ;) 𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉.