𝒮𝓎𝓅𝓃ℴ𝓈𝒾𝓈

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 In 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝'' - Unknown

Elizabeth Annalise Taylor, the quiet girl turned reckless. No one had seen it coming, once locked away now turned careless. If you asked her about it she would blame it on one of three things; her mom's death, her father's emotional abuse, and the Cullens unfortunate interest in Miss Bella Swan. Now, Elizabeth had always been... different. As a child she had struggled with being in control of her emotions and even as a teenager she still continued to struggle. It was hard but she survived.

As a child the only person that was able to calm the emotionally distressed girl down was her mother, Annalise Taylor.

Annalise Taylor was the calmest person Elizabeth had ever known. They'd shared a love so deeply that not even Elizabeth's lack of control could rival it. Not once had her emotions got the best of her when it came to her mom. In fact her mother was the only once there that'd seen Elizabeth for who she truly was. A loving but distressed girl that wanted nothing more than to be ok.

In many ways her mother was her lifeline. The only thing that'd kept her rooted and in check.

Despite Elizabeth's emotional lack of control she'd tried her best to remain happy. It was always easier around her mother, always simpler. The two had shared many personality traits with each other. They had shared a love for painting, sketching, music. Especially music. Elizabeth's mother couldn't sing for shit but she loved to try. They'd shared plenty of other traits as well. It wasn't surprising that the two were so alike considering they were all they had.

Elizabeth's mother had been disowned from her family because she'd gotten pregnant when she was seventeen by a man named Aaron Johansson. Unbeknownst to Elizabeth that was only part of the story. There was more that she would eventually discover, whether it was for better or for worse, she wasn't sure.

For the first six years of Elizabeth's life the two had remained together. Annalise and Aaron had never gotten married but they had continued to date. Despite the unexpected pregnancy the two seemed like the perfect couple to the outside world. That wasn't the case to anyone who really got to know the small family.

He was a horrid man with violent tendencies. He was three years older than Annalise and had been disgusted by the fact he'd had a child at such a young age. He'd despised his daughter so much to the point that's he'd began to torture the little girl. It wasn't physical torture but emotional torture instead. He'd always be first to remind the girl of how unwanted she was. He'd loved the thrill of scaring his daughter too. He loved how she'd cry, scream, and have nightmares. It thrilled him.