𝟑 | 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬'' - 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

      "I can't believe him, I don't even smell bad. Do I smell bad to you" Bella ranted as she was driving down the road. They were headed to the Swan residence because instead of going out to eat, Elizabeth wanted to just go home and possibly watch some tv. She wasn't one to enjoy eating out in public or in front of people at all.

"No,Bella you don't smell bad. Has it ever occurred to you that guys are, well, assholes" Elizabeth exclaimed as she braided her hair into one singular braid that reached down to her mid back.

With a sigh Bella kept her eyes on the road in front of her as she drove. She didn't want to agree with Elizabeth but at the same time she understood that maybe Edward was just an asshole. The only problem was that Bella didn't want to settle on the fact that  maybe he was just an asshole. She felt as if there were more to the story that him just being a typical asshole.

"So how was your day" Bella questioned with a glance at the focused girl sat beside her. Elizabeth was indeed very focused on the braid which gave Bella no indication that she had been heard.

"It was boring" Elizabeth replied after a beat of silence, scrunching her nose a little at the thought of attending school on a daily. Perhaps she would've enjoyed school more if she had friends but everyone at her school was so bland. Either that or prissy. So she opted out on making any.

"Yea I guess it was" Bella agreed as they pulled into the driveway. Once the car was in park she directed her gaze to Elizabeth once again.

"Well I guess I'll see you later. Oh and tell Charlie I'm sorry for not coming with you guys" Elizabeth concluded as her feet met the concrete. Spinning on her heels to face the truck she reached over and grabbed her bag. With little effort she pulled it out of the truck and onto her shoulder before she slammed the truck door shut.

A barely audible ok could be heard from Bella as Elizabeth quickly shuffled into the warm house. Instead of going to her room she moved in the direction of the living room and threw her bag onto the ground next the couch. Reaching for the remote she turned on the tv and flipped through the channels until eventually she found something she liked.

After a few minutes Elizabeth ended up falling asleep to the sound of the tv playing Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

.•.•.•.

"But he hasn't been to school for days" Bella whined, walking alongside an annoyed Elizabeth. The two were walking down the outside steps and Bella hadn't stopped talking about the boy. At first Elizabeth didn't mind but now it was just constant Edward this and Edward that. No matter what advice Elizabeth gave Bella it was like it went one ear and out the other.