𝟗 | 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'' - 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃ℯ

Edward and Bella had been off doing things for the past two hours leaving Elizabeth alone with the rest of the Cullens. She had spent most of her time on the couch watching The Notebook until Emmett had found the remote to which he immediately turned the tv off. The action leading to an argument between the two.

"What the hell" Elizabeth exclaimed, getting up from her seat on the couch as she went to reach for the remote that he now held over his big head.

"It's so boring" he complained, bringing the remote down to where the girl could reach it before pulling it back up. He was taunting her, interrupting her favorite movie and then he had the audacity to laugh. He was pissing her off and he knew it.

"It is not asshole, you're so uneducated it's sad. Your built like a sack of potatoes so hand the damn remote over" she yelled, insulting the man, her eyes dead set on the remote he held above his head.

"Why on earth are you screaming" Rosalie snarled as she walked into the living room. The sound of the blondes voice causing Elizabeth's eyes to find the snarling but elegant voice.

"Because your sack of potatoes look alike boyfriend turned the tv off and now he won't give me the remote back" Elizabeth remarked, her arms crossed in an authoritative manner.

If Elizabeth were mistaken she could've swore she seen Rosalie's lips twitch up into a smile at the mention of what Emmett looking like a sack of potatoes. Elizabeth couldn't help but feel accomplished seeing as no one had yet been able to make the vampire smile with hers and Bella's presence around. Unfortunately it only lasted for a second before eventually Rosalie went back to being her usual frowning and gloomy self.

"Emmett would you just give her the remote" Rosalie stated, her tone screaming exasperation. Elizabeth couldn't understand how this woman was able to put up with Emmett's stupidity. Especially his ability to be so annoying at times.

"I'm bored and the movie was making me even more bored so how about... no" he retorted, waving the remote in Elizabeth's face before quickly pulling it away when she had went to snatch it out of his hands.

Shaking her head Rosalie looked to Elizabeth, "What were you even watching that's just so important." She questioned, her face void of any emotion.

"The Notebook" Elizabeth responded, sending Emmett a mean glare. All she wanted to do was sit in silence and watch her movie but no Emmett just had to ruin that for her.

"Yea and the movie was so pointless too" Emmett commented, not knowing how much his statement would anger the two girls stood before him.

"Excuse me" they simultaneously exclaimed. Anger could be seen somewhat coating their features. For a moment Emmett stood in shock, unsure of what he was witnessing. He couldn't believe what was unfolding in front of his very eyes. Rosalie had just teamed up with Elizabeth, a human she had supposedly hated, against him, over a stupid movie. To Rosalie and Elizabeth, the movie was not stupid but rather extremely important.