𝟖 | 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞'' - 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℰ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

   "I'm confused" Elizabeth commented as she stared at Bella. The Cullens, despite knowing how much Elizabeth disliked them, were inviting not just Bella but her to their house. Was it a plot to kill her? Maybe. Did she want to go because she was curious? Maybe. I mean she didn't necessarily hate all of them. That title was reserved for Edward and Edwhore only.

"How are you confused. They're just inviting us over for dinner. Do you want to go or not." Bella stated exasperatedly.

As Elizabeth thought about it she considered every outcome. One, she could die and become their next meal. Two, she could become a vampire. Three, things could go decently swell. The statistics showed that she most likely wouldn't come out alive but oh well, she didn't care. After some very unserious debate she had finally decided on whether or not she would join Bella.

"Sure but tell Edward to stay at least fifty feet away from me" Elizabeth exclaimed, going back to reading her book. It had been a few days since Edward had given both Bella and Elizabeth a ride to school. Let's just say Elizabeth didn't particularly enjoy it. After school that day, Elizabeth had demanded that Bella take her to school from now on. Bella, fortunately for Elizabeth, gave in to the girls demand after about the one hundredth time of asking.

"He's taking us so you'll have to just endure it" Bella informed, rolling her eyes at Elizabeth's demands. Bella was beginning to grow annoyed with the girls hate for Edward.

"Damn it" Elizabeth muttered, setting her book down as she looked out the window. It was unusually nice outside.

"Oh and Edward will be picking us up in like an hour so-"

"Excuse me, we're going today, what the hell" Elizabeth shouted, jumping up from her bed, beginning to frantically rush around her room. In the midst of her running around her room in search for something to wear she tripped over a random shoe.

With a yelp she landed on her stomach and for the next five minutes that's where she layed until eventually Bella interrupted her sulking.

"You have a thing for falling don't you" Bella laughed, sitting down on Elizabeth's bay window as she stared at the blonde on the floor. The annoyance she had once felt with Elizabeth immediately diminishing.

"Says you"

"I don't fall as much as you do" Bella added, still staring at Elizabeth's sulking figure. Elizabeth still hadn't moved a muscle.